Whatcha running/cruising now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
those high of doses are NOT needed.
Diet and training much more important.
high ass doses my not be out of the norm atm as so many put too much emphasis on gear.
@ those doses 49'r you should be repping 500 bench and well under 10% body fat.

I NEVER ran anywhere near those #'s.

High ass doses cause problems and is what gives gear a bad name.

krustus said:
holy probodybuilder stack....lol
krustus
LOL just added the EQ and adrol the orals will be for a short period, the EQ may be adjusted if BP becomes elevated. Mast is to help control estro and milder than most AI's, the primo is a trial run for site enhancement of the biceps 50mgs each arm.

No plans on being a pro, but do want to push myself. Guys think what you will but I'm 43 I know my body, I watch sides and adjust, I listen to what my body is telling me!!! I follow a good diet and train 4-5 days a wk one thing I have learned is to rest.

Re: Whatcha running/cruising now?

Glad to see a few others running EQ with tren. This will be a first time for me and now in two weeks of:
200 test cyp. Watson
400 tren UGL
600 EQ UGL
60 var/day
12.5 aromisin/day

GRIM said:
high ass doses my not be out of the norm atm as so many put too much emphasis on gear.

GRIMyou do know that the world record bench press for 220lb class is mid 500s right? And the 242 class is still just under 600. Benching over 500 lbs is an elite class that most average joes cant achieve on any amount of gear, I know you were hitting over 500 but you were also close to 300 lbs if I'm not mistaken, and still over 500 is a large large number. To some it comes fairly easy and probably seems like anyone should be able to, but I myself still have never banged that high, and I train with all kinds of intensity and eat right for my goals at the time etc.
On another note, I totally 100% agree on dosages. If you're not competing they aren't necessary. I have no in tensions of going over 800-1000mg test and 400-600 of another compound on an off season. Competition prep will be a diff story. But 49er grim is right on those doses being unnecessary unless you're competing at a good level. I won't be over 700mg tren at the peak of my comp prep, of course other things on top though. But If that's what you want to run I won't dog ya as I know you should know the potential bad side effects and know what pre cautions to take

Just stating in my first paragraph that some people cab bench 500 much easier and on less than others, same as some can compete at high levels with much less than others. Most could never compete in the pros of bodybuilder or powerlifting, its all about testing your boundaries and finding out how far you can push your body's envelope. Right now I don't for see myself making pros in either, so I'll not dose that high. Now if ever I grow to a point and lean to a point I think I could do it, my ideas and doses word change to fit what o needed to accommodate. Same if my numbers increased to where I thought if I had more of an edge I could surpass and have a high level total. Its all about what you can do with your own body and what you're willing to do to get there. If you don't thonk you'll ever be pro in either, then its on you whether its worth taking those kinds of doses anyway.

49er isnt a small man 😉

GRIM said:

GRIM Well u did say you reached 300 lbs right? You must have been way over 20% bf because it's humanly impossible to reach that weight and be under 10%. So 2ml a day is too much? Lol I don't give aas a bad name it's the idiots that use aas and drugs fuck up there liver that's the bad guys.

I'm not a power lifter so I don't need to bench 500 as a matter a fact I go lighter than I ever have. I'm not trying to be a physique model so no I won't use a beginner cycle 100 eod is for guys at ology. I'm a bodybuilder I may not be under 10% now but I will be. Who told u its about diet? Ya u can't eat McDonald's and expect results but just cause you watch youtube and see them eating salad and chicken doesn't mean they eat that year round.

No offense but check your estro brotha you been jumping on everyone's case lately. I know plenty guys here run much higher and are afraid to get criticized by you. Get that out of your head that steroids are dangerous they save people's lives ed. Orals common sense don't abuse the shit out of them injectable test and tren no problem perfect bloodwork everytime. If your saying u were 300lbs on your little doses and under 10% your a liar.

49ER said:
Well u did say you reached 300 lbs right? You must have been way over 20% bf because it's humanly impossible to reach that weight and be under 10%. So 2ml a day is too much? Lol I don't give aas a bad name it's the idiots that use aas and drugs fuck up there liver that's the bad guys.

I'm not a power lifter so I don't need to bench 500 as a matter a fact I go lighter than I ever have. I'm not trying to be a physique model so no I won't use a beginner cycle 100 eod is for guys at ology. I'm a bodybuilder I may not be under 10% now but I will be. Who told u its about diet? Ya u can't eat McDonald's and expect results but just cause you watch youtube and see them eating salad and chicken doesn't mean they eat that year round.

No offense but check your estro brotha you been jumping on everyone's case lately. I know plenty guys here run much higher and are afraid to get criticized by you. Get that out of your head that steroids are dangerous they save people's lives ed. Orals common sense don't abuse the shit out of them injectable test and tren no problem perfect bloodwork everytime. If your saying u were 300lbs on your little doses and under 10% your a liar.
49ERI was less body fat than I am now.
I am jumping on nobodies case but you are ENTIRELY incorrect.
Anyone who knows anything knows diet is more important than gear..
I never said I was under 10% now did I?
I was well under 20 though...

correcting false statements is jumping on cases?
hmm think you need your estro checked.
I forgot more in this game than you will ever know.
Stop believing everything you hear from gh15 noob.

my little doses had me MUCH stronger and in better shape than your massive doses...

in fact im on much less than you now, a fucking crippled gimp yet in better shape.

hmmmmm

I may not be a huge bodybuilder yet but I'd say this is a good start 260lbs still dropping body fat. Now once I hit single digits it's on with the bulkers I'm cutting right now so no need to play with beginner cycles. I'm not trying to be those youtube fake nattys. Look at my stack really look at it if that's too hard core I don't know what to tell you guys.

[attachment deleted by admin]

GRIM said:
I was less body fat than I am now.
I am jumping on nobodies case but you are ENTIRELY incorrect.
Anyone who knows anything knows diet is more important than gear..
I never said I was under 10% now did I?
I was well under 20 though...

correcting false statements is jumping on cases?
hmm think you need your estro checked.
I forgot more in this game than you will ever know.
Stop believing everything you hear from gh15 noob.

my little doses had me MUCH stronger and in better shape than your massive doses...
GRIM hah now I know what this is really about thank you for confirming gh15 is the best thing to happen to bodybuilding. And guess what the vets there look better than all us put together

49ER said:
hah now I know what this is really about thank you for confirming gh15 is the best thing to happen to bodybuilding. And guess what the vets th
ere look better than all us put together
49ERyou are nuts..
gh15 is a fucking noob who's shit dont work YOU are proof of it.
He also threatens le and is hosted on a fully unsecure US server.
You are fng crazy

nothing to do with gh15 other than I can tell its where you get this noob info from

9er I'll tell ya right now, I used to not cut without tren and clen the whole time. This contest prep I started cutting on trt dose, and am now running 720mg test, 420mg eq, 420mg deca for the past 3.5 weeks. In the past 6ish weeks, like I said the first 2-3 being on trt, at 3600 cals per day and 2-3 LARGE cheat meals per week, I have dropped from 253 to 233 and am a few weeks of same diet off of 10%. I have dropped just as fast as before on much more and with tren and clen. No clen yet either. Tren will not be added until I am already at 10% or less as a finisher. At your body fat right now bro much less is absolutely fine and actually preferred. Look at most bbers contest prep. They use normal doses of bulk druga until they are 12-16 weeks out before they add in the heavy artillery and take it up a notch. Not knocking you at all my man just telling you what I have learned and am still learning from personal experience.

And trust me I have nothing against high doses, I know its necessary 9.9/10 times to reach top level bro.

GRIM said:
you are nuts..
gh15 is a fucking noob who's shit dont work YOU are proof of it.
He also threatens le and is hosted on a fully unsecure US server.
You are fng crazy
GRIMnoob that's a joke right? He never said peptides are better than hgh Cmon leave the wife problems at home don't try to censor people stacks this is bodybuilding all about hormones. Please show me your stomach next to mine I'm only 1 month in this blast first time on real gear.

ajordana said:
9er I'll tell ya right now, I used to not cut without tren and clen the whole time. This contest prep I started cutting on trt dose, and am now running 720mg test, 420mg eq, 420mg deca for the past 3.5 weeks. In the past 6ish weeks, like I said the first 2-3 being on trt, at 3600 cals per day and 2-3 LARGE cheat meals per week, I have dropped from 253 to 233 and am a few weeks of same diet off of 10%. I have dropped just as fast as before on much more and with tren and clen. No clen yet either. Tren will not be added until I am already at 10% or less as a finisher. At your body fat right now bro much less is absolutely fine and actually preferred. Look at most bbers contest prep. They use normal doses of bulk druga until they are 12-16 weeks out before they add in the heavy artillery and take it up a notch. Not knocking you at all my man just telling you what I have learned and am still learning from personal experience.

And trust me I have nothing against high doses, I know its necessary 9.9/10 times to reach top level bro.
ajordana You are really misinformed brother we talking pros hell even lower ranks use much more don't believe for a second there gonna tell u actual doses. Too many people out there to criticize I'm just surprised it happens here.

49ER said:
noob that's a joke right? He never said peptides are better than hgh Cmon leave the wife problems at home don't try to censor people stacks this is bodybuilding all about hormones. Please show me your stomach next to mine I'm only 1 month in this blast first time on real gear.
49ERpfft I was correcting igflr3 being $1500

Stomach lol cause of loose skin.
Guess what I STILL have abs 😉
Im attacking INCORRECT info NOTHING to do with the wife.
150 mg tren ed is not normal 9er..
for a bbing pro on perfect diet maybe..

If you think you are even close to my shape you are nuts.

btw nice ponch at the bottom of your gut...
zero definition, but ok diet means nothing MASSIVE doses is key.
right...

if i could AFFORD HGH id run it, I cant so I prefer igflr3 for the fast action.
Cost basis is NOT saying 1 is better...

sheeeesh

I didn't say I look great lol look at my past pictures. How long have you been using grim 20 years ? I been at this not even 3 way less because I use to pct. Now give me 10% of the time you been using and you will see wear I'm heading. This isn't ology we shouldn't be promoting b.s cycles pros use at least 300 mgs tren ed by the way and grams of test grams of everything and tons of slin tons of hgh so I find it funny my cycle is too much.

GRIM said:
if i could AFFORD HGH id run it, I cant so I prefer igflr3 for the fast action.
Cost basis is NOT saying 1 is better...

sheeeesh
GRIM i know i can't afford hgh either but you didn't mention cost before none of us know what fda hgh does cuz we can't afford it. It's amazing stuff i know alot of guys and i see there physique off of it so i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.