Whatcha running/cruising now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
9er you arent even near ready for those doses, simple truth...
umm years running, not even 1 atm
I was bed ridden for 2 years.
I am not trying to attack you @ all but you are under this new thinking massive doses is key, when it's simply not.
I am not censoring, simply stating facts.
The more advanced you get sure they will raise but you are not even close man, this is not meant as a rip.

i am on nothing right now

49ER said:
i know i can't afford hgh either but you didn't mention cost before none of us know what fda hgh does cuz we can't afford it. It's amazing stuff i know alot of guys and i see there physique off of it so i know.
49ERhgh sure is great look @ Stallone, I'm on record I cant afford gh.
maybe not in recent threads but I have said it numerous times, its why I go with igflr3

Damn my thread got heated lol...last thing I said was slow and steady, as well as I get older seems less is more in terms of dosages. Anyway, let's breathe...and why the fuck bring up that gh15 mother fucker here again...we know that jabrone is no fucking good for this community or this lifestyle...plus was fucking with the wrong girl as we all know!!!

MuscleAddiction said:
Damn my thread got heated lol...last thing I said was slow and steady, as well as I get older seems less is more in terms of dosages. Anyway, let's breathe...and why the fuck bring up that gh15 mother fucker here again...we know that jabrone is no fucking good for this community or this lifestyle...plus was fucking with the wrong girl as we all know!!!
MuscleAddictionThe girl that said he's gone for good? So is she a liar or just waiting for the perfect moment. That's funny man plenty members here use to be there until banned. He wants only the best for us and cleans up this sport from drug users and we don't have to worry about underdosed garbage or getting infection from dirty gear ya your right he's a horrible person lol. The ones that talk bad really don't know what he stands for or are mad they were banned.

If you wanna bring up LE AY made the same threats back about what laws they broke and it was posted here, why does nobody care about that? Ask how much gear AY runs to get in her condition she looks good no doubt. This thread clearly says what are you running? Not my fault someone wants to bash my pussy stack 2ml gear ed is too much? So if I cut the tren then it's ok? Cmon this is ridiculous.

I'm back on track and feeling good these days so I'm eating more training harder and bumping up my doses.
This week so far
450 mg EQ
450 mg T Cyp
200 mg Tren E
1 Dbol
I have also been hitting V2.0 @1 ml pre training(TNE/Tren base)

Appetite has been really good(EQ) and I'm up to 260 lbs and can definitely see changes.

49ER said:
The girl that said he's gone for good? So is she a liar or just waiting for the perfect moment. That's funny man plenty members here use to be there until banned. He wants only the best for us and cleans up this sport from drug users and we don't have to worry about underdosed garbage or getting infection from dirty gear ya your right he's a horrible person lol. The ones that talk bad really don't know what he stands for or are mad they were banned.

If you wanna bring up LE AY made the same threats back about what laws they broke and it was posted here, why does nobody care about that? Ask how much gear AY runs to get in her condition she looks good no doubt. This thread clearly says what are you running? Not my fault someone wants to bash my pussy stack 2ml gear ed is too much? So if I cut the tren then it's ok? Cmon this is ridiculous.
49ER
Waiting for what right time? Anyway...I have another highly respected friend who does the same thing you say gh15 do or does or whatever, tests labs gear via third party mass spec to verify dosed properly a d obviously not fake...one whom I trust...so there are other in the community who do what you say gh15 does, did, or whatever...and doesn't threaten LE on sponsors or sources, or post their personal information on forums...sorry that is just plain and simple wrong bro. I do remember now that you were...never mind...not worth it. I like you 9er, since BOP days...have no beef with you and yes this thread was started by me for us to share what we are running and such so thanks for sharing brother!!!

I have a rat...he's a badass rat. He is currently running a MEGA STACK.

125 mgs test a week

4ius nordictropin ed

He started cutting three weeks ago and is down 15 lbs from 270 to 255. Fuckin big ass rodent.

He is thinking about running some injectable dbol/anadrol mix starting next week to help keep his strength up.

49ER said:
must be the free gear!! 😉 I ca t be bought brotha I speak from the heart not what I get from someone
49ER
Really??? After I said I liked you and you say that shit...pfft whatever!!! Enjoy your run bro...and don't talk about things and me you know NOTHING about!!!

MuscleAddiction said:
Waiting for what right time? Anyway...I have another highly respected friend who does the same thing you say gh15 do or does or whatever, tests labs gear via third party mass spec to verify dosed properly a d obviously not fake...one whom I trust...so there are other in the community who do what you say gh15 does, did, or whatever...and doesn't threaten LE on sponsors or sources, or post their personal information on forums...sorry that is just plain and simple wrong bro. I do remember now that you were...never mind...not worth it. I like you 9er, since BOP days...have no beef with you and yes this thread was started by me for us to share what we are running and such so thanks for sharing brother!!!
MuscleAddiction Did you sit there and watch her mass spec it? All I know is I'veseen you jump ship on sponsors before. But to call out GH15 and not even know the story soundslike an agenda. He Iis really a kind person who loves bodybuilding and we get treated as equals and never lied too. He hates the criminal side of this industry he's human he admitted he shouldn't have jumped on AY but he's never wrong when it comes to hormone advice.

Don't get it twisted he doesn't recommend high doses to anyone he tells how he and other people reach there Goals. And im no where near what other guys run. At least be loyal bro your already jumping on Aventia we all want free stuff i understand but let's keep it real. GH15 doesn't give me anything exept advice and I'm loyal because it comes from my heart i don't listen to lies spewed about him

Gh15 is my friend so he shouldn't have been brought up he has nothing to do with this conversation

49ER said:
The girl that said he's gone for good? So is she a liar or just waiting for the perfect moment. That's funny man plenty members here use to be there until banned. He wants only the best for us and cleans up this sport from drug users and we don't have to worry about underdosed garbage or getting infection from dirty gear ya your right he's a horrible person lol. The ones that talk bad really don't know what he stands for or are mad they were banned.

49ERnot bashing simply stating truth.
GH15 lied 9er I seen screen caps of him admitting it.
he threatened, stated he was working with DEA took down enemies in ord, is hosted on an unsecure out of date software on a US server.
all he cares about is his wallet...
If he 'cared' he wouldnt admit to working with LE, he'd invest in security and much more.
You are fooling yourself..

49ER said:
Gh15 is my friend so he shouldn't have been brought up he has nothing to do with this conversation
49ERit was obvious he is where you are getting your info from.
being a friend is blinding you...

If you knew him he says stuff when he's pissed lol ay made a similar threat back i didn't take it serious.

her threat was MUCH different.
he is on record of 'taking down' enemies in ord.
again completely unsecure server, software in the US.
GH15.org cost pennies to run..

49ER said:
You are really misinformed brother we talking pros hell even lower ranks use much more don't believe for a second there gonna tell u actual doses. Too many people out there to criticize I'm just surprised it happens here.
49ERYikes, I was being nice to you my man and you're going to tell me I'm misinformed? Anyone that knows me will tell you I have forgotten more on AAS than 99% out there know. I am close friends with competitors at many levels and know how high people dose.. almost all competitors do. I also know people for a fact on less than I've ever taken that are dry. Vascular as hell, national level. I know these people in real life or at least communicate closely to them, not something I've learned off of a forum or from what someone whom can't speak proper English and calls himself a God gas told anyone. I know people who lie as well, believe what you want brother, but you'll find different info on every forum you to to. Unless you experiment at high and low doses and find what you need for certain things yourself, you'll never know.

GRIM said:
it was obvious he is where you are getting your info from.
being a friend is blinding you...
GRIM What info? i don't really ever speak to him i just followed the story as it unfolded. He offered to give e me cash not no $100 big money to get my dogs back when some bad shit happened. He donates thousands to animal shelters on camera because he loves dogs. Who does that now a days? He's helped alot of other people he doesn't even know when they get into binds. I was a new member when he was willing to help me that's why he's my friend without actually knowing him Good fucken people right there!

Status
Not open for further replies.