What's for breakfast

White Egg Omelet, made with oats, cottage cheese, fresh jalapeno's
1 dry english muffin

4 whole grain waffles with maple syrup, 4 strips or thick cut bacon and 50g orange protein drink.

RockShawn said:
Hanzo said:
RockShawn said:
4 whole grain waffles with maple syrup, 4 strips or thick cut bacon and 50g orange protein drink.
RockShawn
That sounds good. Orange protein drink?
Trueprotein - team skip blend in premium orange creamsicle. Damn good.
I've heard that flavor is great for some time, never tried it.

GRIM said:
RockShawn said:
Hanzo said:
RockShawn said:
RockShawn
The Team Skip I get is 9.49/lb its whey, caesin and egg album blend. I think straight whey is only 5 something a pound. You do have to be careful with flavors there though. Some flat out suck ass. I may start a thread on flavor experience there. Also I have a code to get 5% off good for anyone who uses it.

RockShawn said:
GRIM said:
RockShawn said:
Hanzo said:
RockShawn said:
RockShawn
The Team Skip I get is 9.49/lb its whey, caesin and egg album blend. I think straight whey is only 5 something a pound. You do have to be careful with flavors there though. Some flat out suck ass. I may start a thread on flavor experience there. Also I have a code to get 5% off good for anyone who uses it.

website?

Hanzo said:
RockShawn said:
GRIM said:
RockShawn said:
Hanzo said:
RockShawn said:
RockShawn

website?
http://truenutrition.com

Normal omelet with 1 dry english muffin

2 cups steel cut oats with 1.5 tbsp butter and 2 teaspoons brown sugar, 8 egg whites with orange creamsicle protein (as a shake)

chicken pot pie. didnt have any food in the house except this in the freezer 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.