What's for breakfast

My norm with avocado added

Egg White Omelet, made with crushed red pepper, oats, cottage cheese.
1 dry english muffin

my norm egg white omelet and dry english muffin

Had an Egg White Omelet, made with cottage cheese, oats, crushed red pepper.
1 dry english muffin.

7 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 teaspoon coconut oil, 3 pieces of toast, 3 caramel rice cakes, 1 bagel with cream cheese

I over did it a little.
9 egg whites 3 whole eggs made into an omelette with cottage cheese. Had to try it. And 9 homemade pancakes with sugar free syrup. Had to be good somehow. 🙂

RockShawn said:
I over did it a little.
9 egg whites 3 whole eggs made into an omelette with cottage cheese. Had to try it. And 9 homemade pancakes with sugar free syrup. Had to be good somehow. 🙂
RockShawnhow'd you like the omelet?

GRIM said:
RockShawn said:
I over did it a little.

I was good I really liked it. I think I've incorporated almost all your cottage cheese recipes now. Lol.

The other night I got a cup of cottage cheese and crushed up Doritos in it. This was a staple food for my brother growing up. Now I see why he liked it.

RockShawn said:
GRIM said:
RockShawn said:
I over did it a little.

I was good I really liked it. I think I've incorporated almost all your cottage cheese recipes now. Lol.

The other night I got a cup of cottage cheese and crushed up Doritos in it. This was a staple food for my brother growing up. Now I see why he liked it.

:-\
I havent had doritos in over 8 years. Puked once and havent been able to even smell those things

morrey said:
RockShawn said:
GRIM said:
RockShawn said:
I over did it a little.

I havent had doritos in over 8 years. Puked once and havent been able to even smell those things
I'm the same way with McD's Chicken McNuggets....Ughh!

instead T just eats the sauces...

after seeing how they make nuggets, I'll never eat one again. too may other choices for that. I don't know if you guys have chicken express, but their tenders are all white meat, and yes I know they are fried, but at least I know the chicken isn't mutated.

morrey said:
RockShawn said:
GRIM said:
RockShawn said:
I over did it a little.

I love Dorito's. Thanks for sharing. lol.

wife made me an egg white omelet, with flax seed, slivered almonds, cottage cheese.
1 english muffin dry.

Egg White Omelet with a lil chicken breast, cottage cheese, fresh salsa.
1 dry english muffin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.