What's for breakfast

Egg White Omelet, made with oats, cottage cheese, coconut oil. 1 plain english muffin

TSizemore said:
GRIM said:
Egg White Omelet, made with oats, cottage cheese, coconut oil. 1 plain english muffin
GRIMOhhhh........adding in the Coconut Oil...
I try to every 10 or so omelets. Normally i use extra virgin olive oil.

8 oz salmon, 4 slices ezekiel bread, nutella on 2 pieces of bread, 4 oz spinach

Egg White Omelet made with oats, cottage cheese. 1 dry english muffin

Hanzo said:
morrey said:
PB & J, protein shake, and fat free cottage cheese
morrey
PB & J on Ezekiel bread? Does EB ever mess with your stomach?

Yeah on ezekiel. And actually it was almond butter. No never any stomach issues. My stomach is pretty resilient. I can eat gluten all day or 100 grams of fiber and feel fine

Hanzo said:
morrey said:
morrey
I don't know what they've done to Ezekiel Bread..........but, it's much better than it used to be!!!

TSizemore said:
Hanzo said:
morrey said:
morrey
I don't know what they've done to Ezekiel Bread..........but, it's much better than it used to be!!!

Compared to when? I have only been eating it for about 4 years now. I havent noticed any changes. Did they change it before that?

I think it depends on the flavor you get. I stick with the cinnamon raisin. Just don't like that you gotta freeze it.

I just keep it in the fridge. During the winter i leave it out. But i do finish a loaf in less than a week

RockShawn said:
I think it depends on the flavor you get. I stick with the cinnamon raisin. Just don't like that you gotta freeze it.
RockShawnI keep mine in the Freezer until I'm ready to open the loaf. Once I do, I'm like Morrey, I keep it in the Fridge. Takes me about a week and a half to get through the loaf. I eat the Grain flavor. Don't like raisins,.....yuck!

TSizemore said:
RockShawn said:
RockShawnI keep mine in the Freezer until I'm ready to open the loaf. Once I do, I'm like Morrey, I keep it in the Fridge. Takes me about a week and a half to get through the loaf. I eat the Grain flavor. Don't like raisins,.....yuck!

What, you don't like rabbit pellets? lol

Some water lol
Im training fasted this morning. I had enough carbs and fat last night for a great pump

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.