What's for breakfast

egg white omelet made with jalapeno's, oats and cottage cheese. 1 dry english muffin

egg white omelet made with oats, cottage cheese. 1 dry english muffin

All I got was coffee this morning, usually three eggs piece of toast with almond butter and if im hungry some oats with a slice of cheese.

5 English muffins with turkey sausage and grape jelly, 1 pudding pack, 4 waffles with maple syrup and 2 pop tarts.

RockShawn said:
5 English muffins with turkey sausage and grape jelly, 1 pudding pack, 4 waffles with maple syrup and 2 pop tarts.
RockShawnthat more than i eat a day!

egg white omelet, made with oats, cottage cheese and jalapeno

16egg whites and 3 scoops Team Skip pro powder (orange juice indulgence if you must know) with a nice tablespoon of Metamucil. Down the hatch.

you should start advertising for metamucil. "not only will you shit easy, but you can look like this body that was built on cellulose!"

Sent from my LG-MS770

egg white omelet made with oats, cottage cheese, turkey ham

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.