What's for breakfast

oat and cottage cheese omelet

2 hard boiled eggs and plain english muffin

15egg whites, protein drink, vitamins and Metamucil. Yumm. I should try to mix it all together and make an omelette.

8 egg whites, 1 tsp coconut oil (to fry eggs with), 4 slices ezekiel bread, 3 oz avocado, 8 oz OJ, 1 cup of oatmeal with cinnamon

Macros : 64 protein, 145 carb, 25 fat

Had my dose of the totally unhealthy Mickey D's
Hash browns, 2 bacon egg and cheese mcgriddles, then three tornadoes

Paulrockr said:
Paulrockri really wish I had your metabolism for sure. I love all the stuff you eat. Lol

Dude if I could be the size of you I'd probly watch my meals a little more.... Someday I hope this furnace will slow the burn....

Carb load: so far
4 waffles with syrup, 2 English muffins, 16oz apple juice, 2 Quaker oats bars, 2 cups pudding, 1 Hershey's dark chocolate, 2 servings of goldfish crackers - 325g of carbs.

Cheat meal over, back to normal. 6 egg omelete, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 cup berries.

RockShawn said:
Carb load: so far
4 waffles with syrup, 2 English muffins, 16oz apple juice, 2 Quaker oats bars, 2 cups pudding, 1 Hershey's dark chocolate, 2 servings of goldfish crackers - 325g of carbs.
RockShawnThat's getting after it!!!

RockShawn said:
Paulrockr said:
Paulrockri really wish I had your metabolism for sure. I love all the stuff you eat. Lol

We all get to live vicariously through Paul and his metabolism. 🙂 Keep it up my man.

Oat and cottage cheese egg white omelet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.