What's for breakfast

3 hard boiled eggs

2 egg white omelet, with oats and low fat cottage cheese

eye of round steak 4 egg whites 1 whole egg, half of an avocado and some cottage cheese with applesauce and bananas in it. oh and milk...

you people have massive stomachs!

Egg whites, wheat toast, cheese and salsa

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

6 waffles with ihop syrup, 1 large bagel with grape jelly, 12 oz of freshly squeezed OJ and a strawberry protein shake. CARB LOAD begins!!

2 hard boiled eggs, 2 scrambled, 2 ww english muffins plain, oats.
so much food!

Half a dozen chocolate donuts , two blue berry muffins and one banana nut bread muffin ,and a protein shake.

6 oz chicken breast, 6 oz green beans, 1 cup of basmati rice, diet coke. Too lazy to cook anything so i had one of my pre made meals

oats and cottage cheese 2 egg white omelet

Hanzo said:
4 hardboiled eggs, mixed berries. Monster Dub to start the day off right.
HanzoThat's almost a perfect way to start the day..........Purple Monster instead, and you got something!

It's Monster Mad Dog, it is purple, but you probably mean a different one. Goood stuff. Wicked good.

2 bacon egg and cheese mcgriddles 2 hash browns and three glazed chocolate donuts and 1150 cal shake

Paulrockr said:
2 bacon egg and cheese mcgriddles 2 hash browns and three glazed chocolate donuts and 1150 cal shake
Paulrockrmore than i eat in a day!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.