What's for breakfast

2 eggwhite omelet, made of oats and low fat cottage cheese

8 egg whites, 1 whole omega 3 egg, 4 tortillas, 1 cup of greek yogurt, 6 oz blueberries

morrey said:
8 egg whites, 1 whole omega 3 egg, 4 tortillas, 1 cup of greek yogurt, 6 oz blueberries
morreydo you have 5 stomachs?

GRIM said:
morrey said:
morreydo you have 5 stomachs?

Lolll. No joke when i was bulking i was only 230 and i was eating 7000 calories a day and it was hard to keep weight on. Im a landfill! It makes it extremely hard to diet though

RockShawn said:
It was 12 egg whites protein shake and apple.
RockShawnDid you stretch your stomach? Seriously how do ppl consume that much?
and here I sit a fat @$$

Woke up late.... Had four carne esada steak tacos rice and beans. Capped off with a 1000 calorie protein shake , then burned it all with my wife

Paulrockr said:
Woke up late.... Had four carne esada steak tacos rice and beans. Capped off with a 1000 calorie protein shake , then burned it all with my wife
Paulrockr
lol. The best kind of workout

LOL at KK

Carb load begins: 2 low fat pop tarts and 3 homemade pancakes with maple syrup washed down with water. Get protein later. 182 g of carbs. Got a big target to hit today.

Cheat meal for breakfast today>>3 fried eggs over-easy,6oz. bacon(half package of center cut), 4 biscuits and white gravy(made from bacon grease).yum yum.Oh yeah, and Monster Dub. 😉

Hanzo said:
Cheat meal for breakfast today>>3 fried eggs over-easy,6oz. bacon(half package of center cut), 4 biscuits and white gravy(made from bacon grease).yum yum.Oh yeah, and Monster Dub. 😉
Hanzo
Sounds good! But what the hell is Monster Dub?

morrey said:
Hanzo said:
Hanzo
Sounds good! But what the hell is Monster Dub?
Sounds like instant death to me, how can lil guys eat that much?
Energy drink?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.