What's for breakfast

fine, wife baked them instead of boiling

I hear Trader Joes has them boiled w/o shells ready for sale. May have to try some when running low on time.

shocker...
hard boiled eggs

I'm late chiming in.... Three bacon egg and cheese Mcgriddles and two hash browns . Two bottles of water

A man who finds no satisfaction in himself will search I vain elsewhere

Paulrockr said:
I'm late chiming in.... Three bacon egg and cheese Mcgriddles and two hash browns . Two bottles of water

Paulrockrhow the fuk can you eat that shit :/

Man I'm like a coal engine no matter what goes in I burnit I gotta eat like that or I loose weight .... I can take a dump and loose five pounds ...... My genetics are a curse

Wish I had that curse

Cup of egg beaters, 5 slices of turkey bacon and coffee everyday. Comes out to about 90 grams of protein.

Wallycn said:
Cup of egg beaters, 5 slices of turkey bacon and coffee everyday. Comes out to about 90 grams of protein.
Wallycni miss my turkey bacon

3 hardboiled eggs, green tea

Pizza Hut cheesy crust pizza super supreme with a couple fried crispy Asian hot wings and 1/2 gallon of milk.

Three full sized tortillas stuffed to overflow with eggs cheese and sausage

2 hardboiled eggs, trying to save room for some oats 'carbs!'

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.