What's for breakfast

RockShawn said:
Chocolate ProComplex and natty PB. Fuckin woke up late again.
RockShawntook a muscle relaxer myself last night.
slept in much later 😛

I used to have some of those. Wouldn't you know it they got stollen. I wonder where I could get more. Wonder wonder wonder.

6 whole omega3 eggs with a slice of cheese and hot sauce, 1.5 servings rolled oats with 1 tbsp butter and brown sugar. Fuuuuuuuuull!

ww english muffin, natty pb, coffee

RockShawn said:
sportsfreak said:
2 eggs, 4 turkey bacon, English muffin (wheat), 1 scoop protein, 8oz O.J.
sportsfreak
We gotta talk to homegrown about letting you have some thick slice pork bacon baby

Hell, he even shot me down on the 400$ worth of meat that I just had butchered...... Said, "man you like the fat stuff huh?" LOL
Homegrown has got my stuff on point for sure. Just about the time I start getting hungry as hell, it's time to feed again!

OJ, chocolate milk, 4 glazed donuts, one cinnamon twist and 2 scoops protein. Effing refeed is on if my back cooperates.

Yea ate a whole freakin' pack of it and felt like shit afterwards. It was great for a while though. Lol. I'd do it again though.

Kuntrykok said:
Yea ate a whole freakin' pack of it and felt like shit afterwards. It was great for a while though. Lol. I'd do it again though.
Kuntrykokthat a boy!

Green Tea and Oatmeal

At airport. Slim pickn's. One Orange, two hard boiled eggs, yogurt.. tempted to get an iced dunkn donuts... Miss that about living on the west coast.

Ps sorry person next to me on 7 hr flight that has to breath in my egg farts.. is there protien in the air?

Paulrockr said:
Shoneys all you can eat buffet ..... Look out y'all here comes paul
PaulrockrThat a name I haven't heard of in ages

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.