What's for breakfast

clams and eggwhites!

4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oat bran, and a cup of mixed berries!

First protein shake w/ a quarter cup of oats, tbsp of pb and a tbsp of strawberry jelly blended. Then afterwards 2 eggs scrambled, 4 pieces of turkey bacon, and 2 pieces of whole wheat toast .

English muffins, natty peanut butter, coffee

nuth'n... I'm off to fasted cardio 😉 so have your moons over my hammy or lumber jack special while I'm off sweating myself into oblivion!

F! I want pancakes so bad!!!

In a hurry today so all I had was one slice of bread with peanut butter on it and a 42 g protein shake.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

i eat 2 whole eggs then 7-9 egg whites ed for breakfast then also have either cup of grapes, fresh berries or and apple or orange

Buck said:
i eat 2 whole eggs then 7-9 egg whites ed for breakfast then also have either cup of grapes, fresh berries or and apple or orange
Buckthats almost what I eat all day!

That meal is only 322 calories. I take in any where from 2300-3000 calories Ed but that's with no alcohol in there. Fri and sat I eat less so I can fit beer in.

cinnamon raisin bagel with natty pb

I use to not be able to eat in the morning but I basically forced myself and now I have to have breakfast. I eat 1 cup of egg beaters and 5 slices of turkey bacon everyday.

Wallycn said:
I use to not be able to eat in the morning but I basically forced myself and now I have to have breakfast. I eat 1 cup of egg beaters and 5 slices of turkey bacon everyday.
WallycnI was the same way...

cinnamon raisin bagel and natty pb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.