What's for breakfast

Still on the vegan diet for Detox, had to break down today and eat a hardboiled egg. I gotta quit readin' all the delicious food you guys are chowin' down, still have 2 days to go.ugh.

6 egg whites, 2 whole omega eggs, 4 ounces avocado, 2 bagels, 8 oz OJ
Macros: 66 P, 133 C, 30 F

Off the detox. Startin' off with boiled eggs, english muffin w/blackraspberry jelly and chocolate milk.

RockShawn said:
Hanzo said:
Off the detox. Startin' off with boiled eggs, english muffin w/blackraspberry jelly and chocolate milk.
HanzoFeeling better after detox?

Actually yes, even dropped a few stubborn pounds. I never had a problem with elimination(lol) and I think this detox tonified my internal machinery. Ready to run Halo now. ;D

Hanzo said:
RockShawn said:
Hanzo said:

Actually yes, even dropped a few stubborn pounds. I never had a problem with elimination(lol) and I think this detox tonified my internal machinery. Ready to run Halo now. ;D
I'm gonna detox after this show. Ill be on halo soon till show day.

RockShawn said:
Hanzo said:
RockShawn said:
Hanzo said:

I'm gonna detox after this show. Ill be on halo soon till show day.

Man Rock, you're gonna' be lookin' good on the day of the show. Awesome.

3 hard boiled eggs, turkey ham

Well I gotta admit, I finally cheated last night. After 45 min of stairmill and 20 min posing I pulled up to the house at 11:15 and was starving. So, Thinking of the ole grimster, I got out the low fat cottage cheese and had one serving with hot sauce. It really was good, very good.

RockShawn said:
Well I gotta admit, I finally cheated last night. After 45 min of stairmill and 20 min posing I pulled up to the house at 11:15 and was starving. So, Thinking of the ole grimster, I got out the low fat cottage cheese and had one serving with hot sauce. It really was good, very good.
RockShawnlmao nice!

GRIM said:
RockShawn said:
RockShawnlmao nice!
Yea.....but you had to get to the point of STARVATION first!!

oat and cottage cheese egg white omelet

4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oat bran, and 1 cup black/blue berries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.