What's for breakfast

Been a whole guys, hope everyone has been well.

Breakfast today was 4 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, spinach, mushrooms, and garlic with two slices of ezikial toast. Black coffee with every meal, not after 4:00 pm.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Kind of an English breakfast this morning before my long shift -- Weetabix protein, one slice Ezekiel bread, goat cheese with walnuts and a large cup of tea.

1 slice protein bread with 1 tsp peanut butter, Philadelphia cream cheese and walnuts, an apple.

Two breakfasts today because I couldn't sleep last night so breakfast 1 was at 3:30am. Half cup oatmeal and protein drink, 25 grams protein. Breakfast 2 at 10am is protein pancake.

I'm a morning person. Breakfast is my favorite meal.

I had a thick slice protein bread, 1 tsp peanut butter, fresh goat cheese, sprouted alfalfa and walnuts.

Oatmeal and protein drink again. I usually have a more betterer breakfast but I've been too lazy the last couple days. Busy mornings too.

Can't wait until my competition is over and I can go back to my normal breakfast!

6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 80gms (1 cup uncooked) oatmeal with pumpkin pie spice, 1 Tbsp honey, 1 cup mixed berries!!!

I had the usual Weetabix protein, protein yogurt and 1 tsp natural peanut butter, a double Nespresso.

Protein pancake, new recipe. Took out cottage cheese and added a good size tablespoon of peanut butter. Oh. My. God. Delicious. Thanks to one of my favorite bodybuilding personalities and genuinely nice guys, John Meadows for the idea.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.