whats for lunch

A slice sourdough bread with a homemade spread: cherry tomatoes, ginger, anchovies and garlic, all mixed together.

I didn't have time to eat lunch today. I had a snack: a cup of soup, a couple of crackers with cream cheese and walnuts.

Cutting mode right now.

12 egg whites, 2 whole eggs scrabbled with pam spray. It hard as fuck choking this stuff down so.i bought a carton of the Chinese fried rice from Chinese joint near my place.

I'll get a big spoon full of eggs add just a little fried rice with it, but not enough to really make a huge impact on cals or macros. I'll be able to stretch this carton of fried rice for a few days doing this while making these boring egg whites somewhat enjoyable to eat.

I Alternating bw this and grill chicken tenders and brocolli florets w/ with queso on top or cauliflower with queso.

Carnitas burrito with rice , sour cream , salsa and gauc...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.