What's for supper

Kale arugula spinach salad with fat free dressing. An apple and 8 ounces of salmon

had a big ass prime rib last night! YUM

Time to hit the McDonald's big angus w/ bacon and cheese, Big Mac , large fries, and a large soda then wash it all down with another 1150 calorie protein shake : can you say 2850 in one sitting? I love Sunday 🙂

Paul has inspired me. Tonight 2 large plates of spaghetti with meat sauce and half a loaf of Hawaiian bread. Desert will be 2 cups of frozen yogurt with rice crispy treats.

RockShawn said:
Paul has inspired me. Tonight 2 large plates of spaghetti with meat sauce and half a loaf of Hawaiian bread. Desert will be 2 cups of frozen yogurt with rice crispy treats.
RockShawnholy carbs!

RockShawn said:
RockShawn
Thats my kind of dinner, sadly tonighy all im having is a can of tuna and 3 corn tortillas

morrey said:
RockShawn said:
RockShawn
Thats my kind of dinner, sadly tonighy all im having is a can of tuna and 3 corn tortillas
I've crammed carbs in all day and still gonna fall a little short of my carb goal for this load. I think I did better than last week. I'm a freaking furnace inside. My daughter said earlier "daddy, how did your arms get bigger today" ahh the power of food, and a dietician that knows what the heck he's doing.

RockShawn said:
morrey said:
RockShawn said:
RockShawn
I've crammed carbs in all day and still gonna fall a little short of my carb goal for this load. I think I did better than last week. I'm a freaking furnace inside. My daughter said earlier "daddy, how did your arms get bigger today" ahh the power of food, and a dietician that knows what the heck he's doing.

Thats always a trippy feeling. During and after a carb load when i have been dieting i get extremely hot. The glycogen pumps are always good too

RockShawn said:
RockShawnglad to be of service my friend I can only imagine the food I'd put away if I was your size...

Paul, my go to cheat meal is spaghetti and meatballs with Italian sausage and a freakin loaf of garlic bread. It's like a sore dick..... You can't beat it. Lol

Making a spaghetti with 1lb of ground pork and 1lb of ground chicken. With triple chocolate cupcakes and garlic bread

Look out for fag-ghost
Rainbows&Assholes

egg white omelet, with oats and cottage cheese in the mix!

8 oz salmon, 2 cups brown rice, 1 pound of spring salad mix with fat free dressing, 2 cups of cottage cheese with cinnamon.

I needed to get a lot of my macros in this meal 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.