What's for supper

Rib-eye (trimmed), red potatoes, supper #1 Sirlion medium rare with steamed vegtable supper #2.

Low fat cottage cheese, 3 hard boiled eggs, almond milk

low fat cottage cheese, 3 hard boiled eggs

6oz. turkey, 4oz. ham, broccoli, carrots, blackberries, red raspberries, blueberries.

10 ounces ground turkey, 2 cups basmati rice, 4 icecream sandwiches, 2 bagels with cream cheese and jelly. Im only on my third week of test and im already hungry all the time. Never ran this high of a dose before, that might have something to do with it

Breakfast burritos with turkey sausage, spinach, organic eggs, tomatoes, and whole wheat tortillas. My boy put away 4 of them, as many as I did. Little shit intentionally missed the bus this morning so he could stay home from school, made him ride his bike the 4.5 miles each way in the heat. Gave him a decent appetite tonight.

Oats, with natty peanut butter, cinnamon and stevia

fat free cottage cheese, raspberries, almond butter, bagel, protein shake

Rockin Olive Garden right now. Fettucinni Alfredo , some bruschetta and miller lite . The miller is for the reduced carbs lol

Canned salmon, mixed with oats, garlic, sweet potato, onion and crushed red pepper.

Fajita chicken on a heavenly bed of lettuce with vine ripe tomatoes and authentic Mexican salsa. I tried to make it sound exciting.

Baked fish, low fat cottage cheese, steamed veggies

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.