What's for supper

Its really good. Cinnamon and if you have any raspberries or blueberries throw those in too. Walnuts are also a good
lol i have done all sorts of things with my cottage cheese

I have only really used it as a sweet dish. I should try it in a more savory way. Thanks for the idea bud!

hotsauce on yo cottage cheese!

Baked catfish, steamed brussle sprouts

oat and cottage cheese omelet, 2 dry english muffins

4 slices ezekiel bread, 4 tbsp pb, 8 ounces chicken, 8 ounces broccoli, 2 cups brown rice, and an icecream sandwich. (This was also post workout)

I am my wife's guinea pig tonite... Buffalo chicken sliders fried Italian green beans w/ olive oil and Italian dressing, and loaded fried potatoes ( bacon, cheese and sour cream). And for Grim I may try some cottage cheese.

Paulrockr said:
I am my wife's guinea pig tonite... Buffalo chicken sliders fried Italian green beans w/ olive oil and Italian dressing, and loaded fried potatoes ( bacon, cheese and sour cream). And for Grim I may try some cottage cheese.
Paulrockr
Don't forget the hot sauce.lol.

Hanzo said:
Paulrockr said:
Paulrockr
Don't forget the hot sauce.lol.
damn bro she made the buffalo sauce homemade and that shit was hot as hell already

Oat and Cottage Cheese Omelet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.