What's for supper

Bwahahaha. I guess I gave away my geographical whereabouts. The sticks boys, that's the way my ridiculous mother in law speaks. And my father in law calls Toyotas - tyotas. Infuriating how bass akwards these people are. My wife and I still don't know what the hell larapin means but she licks her lips every time she says it. LOL

RockShawn said:
Bwahahaha. I guess I gave away my geographical whereabouts. The sticks boys, that's the way my ridiculous mother in law speaks. And my father in law calls Toyotas - tyotas. Infuriating how bass akwards these people are. My wife and I still don't know what the hell larapin means but she licks her lips every time she says it. LOL
RockShawn
LMAO. I lived in Somerset,ky for 6 years, and my dad's side of the fam is from Memphis, still never heard larapin. 😛

Hanzo said:
RockShawn said:
RockShawn
LMAO. I lived in Somerset,ky for 6 years, and my dad's side of the fam is from Memphis, still never heard larapin. 😛
Well apparently in some parts if Texas its acceptable verbiage. Although I think its an adjective.

Is Southern California considered the South? Maybe not since we talk normal and shit. Unless ur a gey surfer. "Hey bra."

dowork said:
Is Southern California considered the South? Maybe not since we talk normal and shit. Unless ur a gey surfer. "Hey bra."
dowork
Hey! Im from California and i say "bra". But i dont surf and we did start by using it ironically. i am in So Cal now i am originally from the Bay too 8) 😉

I say bra too. But the 4 preceding words are, "bitch, take off your...".

I kid. I would never say that.

oat, jalepeno, cottage cheese egg white omelet. 1 english muffin

TSizemore said:
GRIM said:
oat, jalepeno, cottage cheese egg white omelet. 1 english muffin
GRIMAdding oats in now.......nice!!!
always have been, in the omelet itself.
i like the texture

na, dry uncooked toasted/browned in a lil olive oil

Nasty. Might as well toss in some hair and belly button lint.

I tried doworks recipe. Omelet is not very good with belly button button lint, but high in fiber. However, the hair gave it a nice texture and a peacant aftertaste.

I just threw up a little. I have texture issues with certain food combos. Bean sprouts in pho is a prime example of nasty, for me.

Chicken and beaf terriyaki, and tonkotsu ramen with pork.

Fuck. Yum.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.