What's for supper

RockShawn said:
Steak and rice. I'm loving life. Except my legs are gonna fall right off my body in about an hour.
RockShawnhahaha....I'm loving the fact that he's tearing you up!!! (I just got done with legs myself, was supposed to run a mile afterwards...............Uhmmmm.....not happening!!)

TSizemore said:
RockShawn said:
Steak and rice. I'm loving life. Except my legs are gonna fall right off my body in about an hour.
RockShawnhahaha....I'm loving the fact that he's tearing you up!!! (I just got done with legs myself, was supposed to run a mile afterwards...............Uhmmmm.....not happening!!)
I need to walk or ill never be able to get outta bed tomorrow. 450 reps. 450 reps. Wtf.

RockShawn said:
TSizemore said:
RockShawn said:
I need to walk or ill never be able to get outta bed tomorrow. 450 reps. 450 reps. Wtf.

OH MAN......Karma just for having the energy to check in after that!!!! Nice!

Ok, it sounds kind of weird......Lol....Quest cookie dough bar covered in natty peanut butter w/ 4 pieces of celery hearts.

Kuntrykok said:
Ok, it sounds kind of weird......Lol....Quest cookie dough bar covered in natty peanut butter w/ 4 pieces of celery hearts.
KuntrykokYep!!!!!! Sounds weird! But, if you're gonna eat a Protein Bar, The Quest bar is the way to go! Yep yep

Egg White Omelet, made with 1/2 a chicken breast, cottage cheese and topped with fresh salsa.
1 dry english muffin

Egg White Omelet taco!
1 dry english muffin

Large Meatball Pizza and 16oz Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, New York Superfudge

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.