What's for supper

6 pack of Blue Moons, some chili verde, enchiladas, and tres leches cake for dessert

Yes i did lol. A cousin just graduated from college. Had to indulge a little

TSizemore said:
morrey said:
6 pack of Blue Moons, some chili verde, enchiladas, and tres leches cake for dessert
morreyWTH is three milk cake? ???

Hahaha. You have to try it! Go find the nearest Mexican and ask where u can get some lol
Its basically sponge cake soaked in whole milk, evaporated milk, and condensed milk. You would expect a soggy mess but the cake has a very unique texture amd tastes great

morrey said:
TSizemore said:
morrey said:

Hahaha. You have to try it! Go find the nearest Mexican and ask where u can get some lol
Its basically sponge cake soaked in whole milk, evaporated milk, and condensed milk. You would expect a soggy mess but the cake has a very unique texture amd tastes great
Sounds almost like Bread Pudding...

TSizemore said:
morrey said:
TSizemore said:
morrey said:

Sounds almost like Bread Pudding...

Yeah very close. But the bread isnt stale and you soak it after you cook instead of soaking before like bread pudding

CHEAT MEAL!

Whole Wheat Pasta, Spaghetti Sauce, Black Eyed Peas, 2 Bread Sticks and a Banana!
STUFFED!

I know I said this what's what's for supper. But I just ate the most awesome fish tacos (6) cheese grits, mulett fillets(2) and deviled eggs

TSizemore said:
GRIM said:
CHEAT MEAL!

Whole Wheat Pasta, Spaghetti Sauce, Black Eyed Peas, 2 Bread Sticks and a Banana!
STUFFED!
GRIMWay to stuff in the carbs!!! 😛
Damn Straight!

Cheat Meal last night:

Double meat New York Steamer sub, and a meatball sub, a bag of chips, 10 oz of peanut butter and chocolate yogurt with snickers pieces and Reese's peanut butter cup pieces, oh...and two pickle spears and a large Mello Yellow

TSizemore said:
Cheat Meal last night:

Double meat New York Steamer sub, and a meatball sub, a bag of chips, 10 oz of peanut butter and chocolate yogurt with snickers pieces and Reese's peanut butter cup pieces, oh...and two pickle spears and a large Mello Yellow
TSizemore
What an eclectic mix, it's what cheat meals (cheat day, to me.lol) are all about.

Lay's chip's, right? 'Cause no one can eat just one.lol.

Hanzo said:
TSizemore said:
Cheat Meal last night:

TSizemore
What an eclectic mix, it's what cheat meals (cheat day, to me.lol) are all about.

Lay's chip's, right? 'Cause no one can eat just one.lol.
Ruffles.....Cheddar and Sour Cream!

Cottage Cheese and Jalapeno Egg White Omelet.
1 plain English Muffin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.