What's for supper

prime rib, ribs, soup, bruschetta

Egg white omelet, made with oats, garlic, jalapeno's, cottage cheese.
1 dry english muffin

GRIM said:
1 dry english muffin
GRIM
You should invest in some chickens. You go through a lot of eggs 8)

morrey said:
GRIM said:
1 dry english muffin
GRIM
You should invest in some chickens. You go through a lot of eggs 8)
only 1 small egg white carton a day 😉

Gonna give in to the whataburger... Double with cheese and bacon, fish sandwich and large fries with gravy. Washing down with a max600 and carb matrix.

Starting to think most of you cheat EVERY meal!

Well I had to do it. Broke into the beef that's been in the deep freeze for 6 weeks. Made some burgers and grilled some bratwurst. Afternoon Delight! Heeeeey aaaaaay Afternoon Delight!

RockShawn said:
Well I had to do it. Broke into the beef that's been in the deep freeze for 6 weeks. Made some burgers and grilled some bratwurst. Afternoon Delight! Heeeeey aaaaaay Afternoon Delight!
RockShawn
That song sucks. Just sayin'.lol 😛

Are we gonna have to go through terrible songs again? Like, 'Manic Monday', by the Bangles?

Hanzo said:
RockShawn said:
RockShawn

Are we gonna have to go through terrible songs again? Like, 'Manic Monday', by the Bangles?
That songs a classic buddy. Ron Burgundy likes that song so does rockshawn.

RockShawn said:
Hanzo said:
RockShawn said:
RockShawn

That songs a classic buddy. Ron Burgundy likes that song so does rockshawn.

WHOA!! I gotta rethink everything, the current paradigm has fallen! jk bro.

I'm surprised you didn't notice I came up with manic monday, because today's monday. Took me a second to come up with that 1.lol.

Egg White Omelet made with oats and cottage cheese. 1 slice turkey ham and 1 dry english muffin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.