What's for supper

Chicken breast on whole grain flat bread, lil spinach, green onion and fresh salsa. YUM

Cheat meal was 22oz Porterhouse, large loaded baked potato and some buffalo wings. Had a Sweet Frog Yogurt cup after.

Now back to my regularly scheduled program! 😛 Which I actually seem to like better. The more I eat clean, the less I look forward to the "cheat". Hmmmm.....

TSizemore said:
Cheat meal was 22oz Porterhouse, large loaded baked potato and some buffalo wings. Had a Sweet Frog Yogurt cup after.

Now back to my regularly scheduled program! 😛 Which I actually seem to like better. The more I eat clean, the less I look forward to the "cheat". Hmmmm.....
TSizemoreI hear ya there. Sometimes the cheat makes you feel nasty. Mine was Mexican food for lunch then half a cookie cake. I unfortunately felt good enough after that to have more cookie cake later in the day and a BBQ, bacon cheese burger. Now ready for RSP.

Chicken breast salad with salsa and cottage cheese on top

Egg White Omelet stuffed with cottage cheese, topped with fresh salsa.
1 plain english muffin.

salad topped with tuna, cottage cheese and salsa

Golden Corral cheat meal!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.