What's for supper

Eggwhite Omelet and WW bagel :/

Sirloin and sweet potato

Chicken breast and beets!

Pork loin flattened out and covered with cream cheese, spinach, mushrooms and a little feta cheese. Then roll it up and throw it in the oven. Green beans with bacon for a side. Wife said something about supposed to eat pork and some other shit on new years, supposed to be good luck I guess . Anybody know of this?

Sposed to eatgreens and black eyed peas today for financial luck in the comming year..... I opt for SPAGETTI.

That was another one black eyed peas. She didn't say greens but she said she couldn't remember all of it. so it's for financial luck! I could go for one of the 500 million dollar lottery wins! I would buy a cycle for everyone!!!

thabeast said:
Pork loin flattened out and covered with cream cheese, spinach, mushrooms and a little feta cheese. Then roll it up and throw it in the oven. Green beans with bacon for a side. Wife said something about supposed to eat pork and some other shit on new years, supposed to be good luck I guess . Anybody know of this?
thabeast THAT WOULD BE PORK N SAUER KRAUT DAMN PENNSYLVANIA DUTCH COCKAMAMIE / Im a Quaker n I prefer steak n lobster but my ole ladies more of a HAM N EGGER,haha!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE AT E-G

a lil roast and potatoes...
Not my norm :/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.