What's for supper

Pork loin and mashed potato cheat!

Egg white omelet, WW english muffin with peanut butter

egg white spinach omelet

Egg white sweet potato omelet.
WW english muffin, natty pb

Grim are you using egg whites for most of your meals or just dinner?

I just started incorporating them for 3 of my 5 meals and I feel much better digesting them then any other source of protein. Very easy on the GI. The only issue is boredom from taste. Might have to hit you up for some ideas.

sityslicker1 said:
Grim are you using egg whites for most of your meals or just dinner?

I just started incorporating them for 3 of my 5 meals and I feel much better digesting them then any other source of protein. Very easy on the GI. The only issue is boredom from taste. Might have to hit you up for some ideas.
sityslicker1almost every meal

1-1/2 Lbs of chuck eye steak. Some whole grain pasta and asparagus.
Killed it all. Yum!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Spinach and Turkey sausage

sityslicker1 said:
scallops, you lucky bastard! lol

one of my favorites..if I was filthy rich I'd eat at least a pound everyday.
sityslicker1
I love scallops a buddy of mine works on scallop boats and trades them for stuff in the summer. Fresh off the boat and the biggest ones I love them, only thing better is stripper cakes. Striped Bass broiled and flaked into a crab cake batter they are the best and a fall favorite around here.

Wacker said:
I love scallops a buddy of mine works on scallop boats and trades them for stuff in the summer. Fresh off the boat and the biggest ones I love them, only thing better is stripper cakes. Striped Bass broiled and flaked into a crab cake batter they are the best and a fall favorite around here.
Wacker
Road trip to your house!

Batch cooking day

Trimmed chicken breast in yashida marinade and olive oil

Talapia with lemon juice, and spices and olive oil

Homade banana chocolate oatmeal protein bars....mmmmmm. also has raw local honey, natty pb, isopure protein, cinnamon and no fat milk.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.