What's for supper

burgers on the grill with slaw on top, steamed asparagus, test e and tren ace!!

slaw on top of burgers? ewww course I dont like it off

Salmon and steamed veggies

Boston butt slow cooked all day, garlic mashed taters , brussel sprouts in butter sauce, homemade Mac and cheese.

RockShawn said:
TSizemore said:
RockShawn said:
Dang you fools are making me hungry.

Cottage cheese and raw almonds
RockShawnHahahaha....You have got to change your diet! Lol

What? That's always my 7th meal. Is that bad?
Haha...The thread title is "what's for supper".....If Cottage cheese and almonds are your "supper" than ya...it's bad. But, if it's your before your bedtime meal.....than you're OK!

Healthy rice mix, with corn. Decent protein in the rice mix shockingly.

TSizemore said:
Haha...The thread title is "what's for supper".....If Cottage cheese and almonds are your "supper" than ya...it's bad. But, if it's your before your bedtime meal.....than you're OK!
TSizemore
My bad. I read the thread late. Naw supper was ice cream and cookies 😉

RockShawn said:
TSizemore said:
TSizemore
My bad. I read the thread late. Naw supper was ice cream and cookies 😉
damn health nut!

A healthier version of chicken salad with raisins, olives, small pieces of apple, and light mayo. Mixed it with cottage cheese and hot sauce, fucking awesome

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.