What's for supper

Tonight the wife made dinner - high fiber/protein pasta, with asparagus, zuchinni, and pesto made from a pound of spinach, fresh garlic and basil. With meatballs of ground beef and falafel mix together, stuffed with pink ces of low fat string cheese. Baby done good tonight.

just completely pigged out. 3 double doubles animal style from In-N-Out, pint of ben and jerrys, and a box of cookies. Stomach was hurting so bad. I dont know what happened. I was just in a trance and couldnt stop myself ???

morrey said:
just completely pigged out. 3 double doubles animal style from In-N-Out, pint of ben and jerrys, and a box of cookies. Stomach was hurting so bad. I dont know what happened. I was just in a trance and couldnt stop myself ???
morrey
Sometimes you just gotta do it. I'd blame In-and-Out. 🙂

1/2 pound of turkey bacon and 4 whole omega eggs scrambled w/ cheddar cheese and cilantro.

8 oz of cod. 4 oz pasta. 4 oz broccoli. gallon of mango flavored crystal light water.

mashed potatoes and corn

Lima beans and corn :/
no fng food in house. trying to eat healthy with what I got

Fried pickles. Fried mushrooms, three smoked jalapeño cheddar sausages, protein shake, then finish with turkey hill ice cream

A man who finds no satisfaction in himself will search I vain elsewhere

1 cup oats, 3 scoops protein powder, 2 tbsp almond butter, 1 banana, 6 oz blueberries, 1 tbsp raw honey, 1 cup almond milk, dash of cinnamon. All mixed up in a big ass bowl. Tastes awesome

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.