What's for supper

d3r3k said:
A healthier version of chicken salad with raisins, olives, small pieces of apple, and light mayo. Mixed it with cottage cheese and hot sauce, fucking awesome
d3r3k
You had me till hot sauce.

RockShawn said:
d3r3k said:
A healthier version of chicken salad with raisins, olives, small pieces of apple, and light mayo. Mixed it with cottage cheese and hot sauce, fucking awesome
d3r3k
You had me till hot sauce.
hot sauce made it good!

RockShawn said:
TSizemore said:
Haha...The thread title is "what's for supper".....If Cottage cheese and almonds are your "supper" than ya...it's bad. But, if it's your before your bedtime meal.....than you're OK!
TSizemore
My bad. I read the thread late. Naw supper was ice cream and cookies 😉
Hahahahahaha.....I'd say you're right on point then! Lol

TSizemore said:
RockShawn said:
TSizemore said:
Haha...The thread title is "what's for supper".....If Cottage cheese and almonds are your "supper" than ya...it's bad. But, if it's your before your bedtime meal.....than you're OK!
TSizemore
My bad. I read the thread late. Naw supper was ice cream and cookies 😉
Hahahahahaha.....I'd say you're right on point then! Lol

You think that's why I can't get the last of the belly fat off. LOL.

Chicken breast, couscous, soy beans

2 - 1/2 lb bacon cheesburgers, 12oz of cheesy potatos, handful of Sun Chips and Reese's Peanut Butter Ice Cream for dessert!...............Yep, cheat night!!

right, that's the healthiest meal you posted!

someone has to make sure you don't break a hip!

It's Sunday. 2 Big Macs , quarter pounder w/ cheese and bacon, large fries , and large coke..... Healthy

Sunday--cheat day. Southern fried breakfast of Bacon, eggs, gravy, biscuits. Dinner will be grilled pork chops, mac & cheese and baked potatoes. I won't be able to move, and I'm looking forward to it.

Rotisserie Chicken, Sweet potato, cottage cheese

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.