Who's heard of this stuff??!

In the United States military, Modafinil has been approved for use on certain Air Force missions, and it is being investigated for other uses.[102] One study of helicopter pilots suggested that 600 mg of modafinil given in three doses can be used to keep pilots alert and maintain their accuracy at pre-deprivation levels for 40 hours without sleep.[103] However, significant levels of nausea and vertigo were observed. A second helicopter study found modafinil was comparable to dextroamphetamine and was well-tolerated.[104] Another study of fighter pilots showed that modafinil given in three divided 100 mg doses sustained the flight control accuracy of sleep-deprived F-117 pilots to within about 27 percent of baseline levels for 37 hours, without any considerable side effects.[105] In an 88-hour sleep loss study of simulated military grounds operations, 400 mg/day doses were mildly helpful at maintaining alertness and performance of subjects compared to placebo, but the researchers concluded that this dose was not high enough to compensate for most of the effects of complete sleep loss.[106] In law enforcement, tactical paramedics in Maryland (US) may administer 200 mg of modafinil once daily in order to "enhance alertness / concentration" and "facilitate functioning with limited rest periods."[107]

Kept them alert for 40 hrs. Powerful stuff. I wonder what the sides are, as it did mention sides. The gist sounds like they're afraid to go past a certain threshold though. Sounds really cool.

I hereby declare my body available for research into the sides that occur from high dose protocol Modafinil!!

Hell yayus!

Vicious 13 said:
Lol ur too much grim
Vicious 13for what speaking the truth?
Totally unencrypted site, hosted in the US on cheap shared hosting.
What is to much is people who somehow think that's safe or smart.

http://dawhois.com/traceroute/?query=musclecoalition.com

Hanzo said:
.... and we DO NOT like unsecured boards hosted in the country of the NSA.

I want some Modafinil BAD though.
Hanzo24 said to mail him 😛

I understand what u guys are saying but I by no means feel unsafe being a member there

Vicious 13 said:
I understand what u guys are saying but I by no means feel unsafe being a member there
Vicious 13LOL you gotta be kidding me.

Totally unencrypted, leaks IP info, running very old server software.
On a CHEAP shared US host that LE can watch @ anytime.

Shaking my head..

And now gd l 2 boot.

WOW

This is exactly why ORD2 is coming.
Vicious you have ZERO clue what you are talking about.

You might as well go talk about gear in the DEA's office.

UNREAL

I've told u several times I'm not some tech guy and no I don't have any clue but I know there are entry of vets there that feel safe so what should I be worrie about besides they can come to my house whenever they want I've for nothing to hide talk is cheap it would b all here say

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back