Who's heard of this stuff??!

But I'm sure knowing a chemist and talking to him via phone is very unsafe so I guess I'm taking huge risks

Vicious 13 said:
I've told u several times I'm not some tech guy and no I don't have any clue but I know there are entry of vets there that feel safe so what should I be worrie about besides they can come to my house whenever they want I've for nothing to hide talk is cheap it would b all here say
Vicious 13cause most vets don't know dick about tech...
You do know ORD right?

I scanned that server and its VERY unsecure.

Talk builds cases as it has in the past...

Wow not learning from the past, why this community is fucked.

Vicious 13 said:
But I'm sure knowing a chemist and talking to him via phone is very unsafe so I guess I'm taking huge risks
Vicious 13not the same as being on a totally unsecured US hosted board...

They need a phone warrant on one of you, when all they have to do is tap that server.
or check your isp logs.

But yeah get cocky when you know NOTHING.

Thats smart!

How am I being cocky I just told u I don't know anything about tech do I know anyone personally that's had issues w le I've never once heard any but I'm sure if I had I'd b more concerned

What I do know is that if my door got kicked in right now they'd have nothing except what I've written on the boards

Vicious 13 said:
How am I being cocky I just told u I don't know anything about tech do I know anyone personally that's had issues w le I've never once heard any but I'm sure if I had I'd b more concerned
Vicious 13trying to argue when you know nothing.

Being a rep and you think its smart to be on a US board LE can watch EVERYTHING, plus check your isp logs, and the logs of the server.

You know ISP's, and servers retain most of this information.

ORD happened from LE not only being able to get onto sites such as the 1 in question, but also easily watch them.

They can replicate the port and WATCH EVERYTHING, dissect the server logs for IP info, threads, etc, and your isp logs most everything.

You are FAR from safe there.

Thinking like this is why the community is FUCKED!

I'm not trying to argue for one I already said I know nothing 2nd I'm listed as a rep but I'm not a rep there 3rd there wouldn't b anything to charge me on I've said just as much on face book as I have on mc

Do u know anyone personally who has been contacted and I'm not trying to argue or b a smart ass just a question

again do you know of ord...

It isnt just you, thinking like this is gonna take the ENTIRE community down

Vicious 13 said:
And did operation raw deal involve customers or just suppliers
Vicious 13hmm huge database of customers used to put watch lists, controlled deliveries, countless contacted.
ORD hit more than just shippers. It's still going on..

Vicious 13 said:
Do u know anyone personally who has been contacted and I'm not trying to argue or b a smart ass just a question
Vicious 13many including yours truly...

I appreciate what u do grim I do but I'm just not tech savy enough to know any better so that's a risk I take I guess

Then I can totally understand y u r all about security... I'm one of those hard heads that has to learn the hard way

Vicious 13 said:
I appreciate what u do grim I do but I'm just not tech savy enough to know any better so that's a risk I take I guess
Vicious 13and im trying to inform you..

Thank u and please know I'm not trying to argue it translates bad via text I probably should b a lot more cautious I really just don't know any better

Vicious 13 said:
Thank u and please know I'm not trying to argue it translates bad via text I probably should b a lot more cautious I really just don't know any better
Vicious 13understood 🙂
Just listen and be willing 2 learn.
If you are going to go to unsecured boards PLEASE protect yourself..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back