xxd1v3r's Quest

Ehh...Cardio is completely over-rated!! I do 30 min 2x a week on the treadmill at 3-4mph first thing in the morning while watching the news. Too much cardio isn't good for you.

Ehh...Cardio is completely over-rated!! I do 30 min 2x a week on the treadmill at 3-4mph first thing in the morning while watching the news. Too much cardio isn't good for you.
TSizemoreI just bought s treadmill. It is in the living room and I watch Discovery Channel while working out. I do cardio every day but it might be a bit too much despite what grim says.

I just bought s treadmill. It is in the living room and I watch Discovery Channel while working out. I do cardio every day but it might be a bit too much despite what grim says.
millenium girldepends on your body, diet, goals...

i get results don't i?....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.