xxd1v3r's Quest

Yea that is beastly dont even have the balls to try that yet might throw up on the gym flow........as usal good shit keep doing your thing man

11-26

Shoulders

Standing side lats
25 x 15
35 x 12
45 x 8
35 x 10
30 x 10

Seated Rear (Machine)
115 x 15
130 x 15
145 x 15
160 x 15
130 x 20
115 x 25

Seated Rear DB
35 x 12
45 x 12
50 x 12
55 x 10

E-Z Curl Front Raises
Bar x 15
35 x 12
55 x 12
65 x 12,12

Upright Rows E-ZCurl
65 x 15,15,15
85 x 12,12,12

Seated Military Press(Smith)
135 x 15
185 x 12
225 x 12

Smith Machine Shrugs
225 x 15,15,15,15
Was angry tonight so i did a little extra to get it out of me....didnt work .....lol

You know....that's quite a few sets of work! Couldn't work out the aggression, huh??!!?

Diver's gay lover left him and that's why he's upset. But time heals all my gay friend...lol

yea you could have at least said goodbye you lil fuck face you.........lmoa 😛 😉

well we are having a get big challenge at the gym on wednesday night
Flat Bench
Squats
Deadlifts

we each get 5 lifts and can scratch 2 on each
i guess its to be done by IPL rules note sure what they are yet....lol
and they will based on your bodyweight so i hope to do well in this....

TSizemore said:
Quote from: Heavy hitter on Today at 09:48:48 AMYou better fucking win or I will come to your back door!Damn it!!!!!! I just posted on another thread you would never say this......Damn it!!!!

yea i dont need HH coming to my BACK DOOR.....lol

lol i should have this in the bag...only one guy in my weight class and we close in strength so it will be who wants it more
TSizemore

well yesterday went to the gym to just hit a light workout on everything did most all movements on the smith machine which is something i rarely do but im ready for this thing to happen tonight......

xxd1v3r said:
well yesterday went to the gym to just hit a light workout on everything did most all movements on the smith machine which is something i rarely do but im ready for this thing to happen tonight......
xxd1v3r
Go get em,, xx....can't wait to hear your victory chant!!!

ok...oka this went down last night and im tired as hell this morning but as soon as they get the pics post i will steel them and post some of them for those who would like to see...first and foremost they scored this with the swartz system what ever that is.....ok the scoring was done on weight lifted,body weight, age.....so being the OLD MAN that i am i had everyone beat before it even started....lol
anyhow on to the lifts my total lifted weight was rather low so try not to laugh to loud
1225 lbs
405 squat
455 dead
365 bench
my total score for the night was a 712.68 more that 100 point higher than the next person......as far as most weight lifted i squeaked by with a mere 15 lbs more than my buddy i work out with....lol
it was fun so now i have 2 weeks to prepare for the real competition. They have one more gym to go to tonight and i will not know how that turns out till monday....

that system is used to determine the best lifter period!!!!,but good showing for a first show

Wat to go, bro!! At least it's not graded subjectively! I prefer a comp where the grade is based on your achievement......not how somebody thinks you look!

TSizemore said:
Wat to go, bro!! At least it's not graded subjectively! I prefer a comp where the grade is based on your achievement......not how somebody thinks you look!
TSizemorethat's just cause you don't look good in a speedo..

GRIM said:
TSizemore said:
TSizemorethat's just cause you don't look good in a speedo..

....... 🙁 ........

went to the gym with the intentions on doing a light chest back day but i managed to only work on back nothing serious. i was actually a little more sore than i had thought and when i started lifting i could feel it so i did real light weights
I'm starting to catch a cold i think sore throat, headache, tired, runny nose....maybe i should have went and had those beers last night.....lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.