YOUR WORKOUT TODAY WAS.........

GRIM said:
didnt have one, no heart to lift
GRIM

Sorry to hear that man.Is it the job situation?

If so,hang tight brother,things work out for the best man.We have to get through the tough times to reach the good ones man.Stay strong.

No imbdisabled. Nothing like putting my disability money into a secure board living on literally nothing, ehlggs and oatmeal never beef only to have ungrateful sobs lie to you and stab you in the back

GRIM said:
No imbdisabled. Nothing like putting my disability money into a secure board living on literally nothing, ehlggs and oatmeal never beef only to have ungrateful sobs lie to you and stab you in the back
GRIM

Sorry brother.I didnt know about you're disablement.

Im also sorry about the shitty non-loyalty to you thats going on.Fuked up way to be and only shows what that persons morals and character are in real life.

Dont worry about it brother.I know it sucks but unfortunately this kind of shit with owning a board sometimes.It shouldn't but it does.Thats all the more reason why members need to stick together and get the word out on those that break these simple and LONG STANDING rules of the community.

Today was leg day again.Here's the workout I chose for this morning.........

Deep Squats------4 Sets of 12
Parallel Squats----3 Sets of 10
Partial Squats-----3 Sets of 8
Romanian Deads--3 Sets of 10
Leg Ext.------------4 Sets of 15
Leg Curls-----------3 Sets of 15

Lite Jog for 30 minutes.

Squats 5x3 @ 82.5% 1Rm
Squat 1xfailure @ 82.5%
Deadlifts 5x7 @ 72.5% 1Rm
BB Alternating Reverse Lunges 3x8
Seated leg curls 4x20

good workout didn't get what I wanted. Its been awhile so I maxed on the bench went for 405 barely missed it so I did about 10 drop sets until my chest literally died, then hammered myself with heavy dumbbells at other angles till I couldn't go anymore

Light chest and Tris. I'm struggling at my new gym the equipment..

Flat bench I keep hitting a plate on the bench from my gimp side, incline hits more of the shoulder. My right shoulder is dead so 115 all the further I've gone!

Shoulders for this evening:

Standing Military Press 4x5 @ 72.5% 1Rm
Standing Military Press 1xas many as possible @ 72.5%
CG Bench 4x8
Arnold Press 3x12
Reverse Pec Deck 3x30

Load up the muscles, then blast them away!!

TSizemore said:
Shoulders for this evening:

Standing Military Press 4x5 @ 72.5% 1Rm
Standing Military Press 1xas many as possible @ 72.5%
CG Bench 4x8
Arnold Press 3x12
Reverse Pec Deck 3x30

Load up the muscles, then blast them away!!
TSizemore
Very similar to what I've been doing T except I include shrugs

upper back and shoulders.
biceps later

I just stumbled on this FIST,great idea for everyone to jump in.I will start posting after I get over this upper respiratory infection,went to the Dr, today been trying to kick it for 3 weeks without any luck,roller coaster ride.Looking forward to this!!

Thor said:
I just stumbled on this FIST,great idea for everyone to jump in.I will start posting after I get over this upper respiratory infection,went to the Dr, today been trying to kick it for 3 weeks without any luck,roller coaster ride.Looking forward to this!!
Thor

Thank you sir.I look forward to following your log my friend.

3 workouts.
Heavy back and shoulders little cardio
Light backnshoulders little cardio
Biceps!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.