Articles

If you can do 12-15 solid pull-ups like it's nothing, here's a simple exercise to add to your...
Replies
Views
Step into a commercial gym around 5 PM any day of the week. Sure you'll come across some...
Replies
Views
Any time you go unilateral on an exercise – using only one arm or one leg – you're challenging...
Replies
Views
THE PRISONER I recently watched a documentary about the most-feared inmates in the prison...
Replies
Views
For fat loss, what's one of the biggest mistakes that even experienced lifters make? It's this...
Replies
Views
These are called handcuffs because of the position you end up in on each rep. These might be...
Replies
Views
IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT "TRAINING LEGS" Pain. Suffering. Lactic-acid paralysis. Some workouts not...
Replies
Views
HOW SHOULD I DO MY REPS? I never get asked that question. That's a shame because how you do your...
Replies
Views
For a long time I used a shortened range of motion when curling. I believed that it was...
Replies
Views
If you want to increase mobility, strength, power, or muscle mass, you need to create a...
Replies
Views
Bending down to pick up a barbell in front of the body places great demands on your ankles...
Replies
Views
TRAINING TO FAILURE: TWO TYPES It's pretty rare for most of us to take a set to failure. True...
Replies
Views
CAN YOU PASS THE TEST? Getting feedback from your body is one of the most important factors of...
Replies
Views
If you've been training for a decent amount of time, you've made some mistakes. It's part of the...
Replies
Views
Let's look at the three types of core strength: Isometric: Holding a certain position for time...
Replies
Views
The landmine Romanian deadlift (RDL) offers a lot. Done right, it can work your hamstrings...
Replies
Views
THE BASICS OF BACK CYCLING Back cycling is purposefully overtraining yourself for a short period...
Replies
Views
The inverted row is a fantastic exercise to build upper-back strength and size. It offers a...
Replies
Views
We've always preferred to read books written by (or about) strongmen and weightlifters from the...
Replies
Views
GROWN MEN DON'T NEED BRO SPLITS You're not 15 anymore. The traditional bro split where you train...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back