Final countdown 6 weeks til showtime

Jdmthoughts

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I know I'm fairly new to this board, and after a talk with my training partner Wacker, and I decided it would be a good idea to log my last few weeks leading up to a show. It will keep me motivated as I don't wanna embarass myself and I'm sure you guys will keep me on track. I competed last year in light heavy weight and took 3rd in novice and 8th in the open in my first show. I was happy and content. This year is different. I made a lot of improvements to my body. I hope to win novice and place inside the top 5 in the open. We will see. 6 weeks left. I have the next 4 weeks pretty much set, and I will make adjustments the final two weeks.

Currently going to run this setup.

"cut stack" from Paxton 100/100/100 ED
Winstrol 50mg ED
Anavar 40mg ED
4iu GH

Clen and T3 stacked as .04 and .05 respectively
[image.jpg expired]
[image.jpg expired]
[image.jpg expired]

[attachment deleted by admin]

We got this show as long as we keep putting in the work...

i think you look pretty good, nothing continued diet and cardio wont dial in, i personally would do 80 mg anavar and no GH but its your choice. you look good, well balanced and symmetrical

I'm with MisterB on the Anavar..... even double the Winstrol instead for the last 2 weeks at least. I don't have any issues with the GH, as long as you discontinue at least 10 days prior to show. You've got some water to get rid of and you don't want the GH to keep you over hydrated.

As far as the Novice division is concerned........How are you competing in the Novice for a second time? That's generally only a one shot deal. As soon as you compete, you are no longer qualified to enroll in Novice.

That back looks great, good and wide with great Lat tie ins. It's gonna look insane all dried out!

TSizemore said:
I'm with MisterB on the Anavar..... even double the Winstrol instead for the last 2 weeks at least. I don't have any issues with the GH, as long as you discontinue at least 10 days prior to show. You've got some water to get rid of and you don't want the GH to keep you over hydrated.

As far as the Novice division is concerned........How are you competing in the Novice for a second time? That's generally only a one shot deal. As soon as you compete, you are no longer qualified to enroll in Novice.

That back looks great, good and wide with great Lat tie ins. It's gonna look insane all dried out!
TSizemore
You are allowed to compete in novice again as long as you don't win. I didn't win last year. That's how it was explained to me last year. I have actually seen two athletes win novice two years in a row.

I intend on cutting GH 4 weeks out. I do understand it will keep more water on. I was going to double the winny from 4 weeks out. I could bump the anavar up more..... I have done as much as 80 in the past, but my body didn't seem to change like I wanted it to..... I personally tend to dose lower.... My body does well on lower doses of things. I would much not rather throw a ton of gear at my body and see what sticks. If I bump anavar up... It will be to 60 at most.

on the orals are you dosing every 8 hours, i use 75 mg split into every 8 hours so my active level is 25 continuous

TSizemore said:

TSizemore

In the NPC as long as you havent won an overall you can compete in novice if you so choose

misterB said:
on the orals are you dosing every 8 hours, i use 75 mg split into every 8 hours so my active level is 25 continuous
misterB
They are split but not every 8 hours. 2 times a day..... Once in the morning and once in the evening.

morrey said:
height weight?
morrey
6'2" 206 in those photos. I am gonna end up in light heavy. I was 189 on stage last year, I know for sure I put more size on and I intend on being even leaner.

My winny is bumped to 100 ED..... And the last few weeks I'll be dropping and adding Halo in.

Looking great brother.

Great advice from the others.I like the oral dosing you're running.

Please keep us posted with how it goes.

F.I.S.T. said:
Looking great brother.

Great advice from the others.I like the oral dosing you're running.

Please keep us posted with how it goes.
F.I.S.T.
Thank you I appreciate it. I have been doing a carb cycling setup of a 1 high day, 1 moderate day, and 2 low days. Then I repeat the process.

High day = 2g carb 1g protein .5g fat per pound of body weight
Moderate day = 1.5g carb 1.5g protein .5g fat per pound of body weight
Low day = 1g carb 1.5g protein .5g fat per pound of body weight.

Trying to decide my final two weeks and how I want to go about cutting carbs and draining water. Any suggestions

Jdmthoughts said:
You are allowed to compete in novice again as long as you don't win. I didn't win last year. That's how it was explained to me last year. I have actually seen two athletes win novice two years in a row.

I intend on cutting GH 4 weeks out. I do understand it will keep more water on. I was going to double the winny from 4 weeks out. I could bump the anavar up more..... I have done as much as 80 in the past, but my body didn't seem to change like I wanted it to..... I personally tend to dose lower.... My body does well on lower doses of things. I would much not rather throw a ton of gear at my body and see what sticks. If I bump anavar up... It will be to 60 at most.
JdmthoughtsLove everything about these statements! And, you said later down in the thread you will be bumping up the Winny to100mg......sounds like a good move for some real decent dryness.

Jdmthoughts said:
Thank you I appreciate it. I have been doing a carb cycling setup of a 1 high day, 1 moderate day, and 2 low days. Then I repeat the process.

High day = 2g carb 1g protein .5g fat per pound of body weight
Moderate day = 1.5g carb 1.5g protein .5g fat per pound of body weight
Low day = 1g carb 1.5g protein .5g fat per pound of body weight.

Trying to decide my final two weeks and how I want to go about cutting carbs and draining water. Any suggestions
Jdmthoughts
Looks like your putting in the work bro. Don't do anything too drastic the final 2 weeks. Continue with small tweaks at 2 weeks out. You'll have to base the final week based on a few things.
#how well are you condition and how quickly does your body react to carb loading.
The better the conditioning the more aggressive the carb loading can be, unless your carb sensitive.
The way you look in the morning will tell you how dry you'll be the morning of the show take that time to study how your body reacts to feedings.

TSizemore said:
Love everything about these statements! And, you said later down in the thread you will be bumping up the Winny to100mg......sounds like a good move for some real decent dryness.
TSizemore
Thank you, I try to do research on the gear I use.... And having been involved with this "dark side" I have found that my body has done very very well without trying to kill myself. I know there are guys who will take as much as anything as they can get their hands on.... And for what? A shot liver and other organs and a 5 dollar trophy. I think personally people feel that the gear does the work and you can be lax in your feedings, sleep, and training. This is like doing one big science project on yourself and you get graded on the day of the show. I have noticed what my body likes and dislikes.... And doing 80 anavar didn't produce any better results than 60. I have since bumped up the winny since the start of the week to 100mg ED and I am splitting it 50mg in the am and 50mg in the evening.

jshredz said:
Looks like your putting in the work bro. Don't do anything too drastic the final 2 weeks. Continue with small tweaks at 2 weeks out. You'll have to base the final week based on a few things.
#how well are you condition and how quickly does your body react to carb loading.
The better the conditioning the more aggressive the carb loading can be, unless your carb sensitive.
The way you look in the morning will tell you how dry you'll be the morning of the show take that time to study how your body reacts to feedings.

I know when I go to deplete my body gets real tight real quick..... I almost vacuum seal. I just need to make sure I drain more water out, and I do more carbs.... I want to burst out of my skin on the day of the show. I hope I can get into a real tight look prior to this so I can take it easier on cardio and not wash out my legs or sacrifice anymore muscle.

Quick little update..... Weighed in this morning.... 202.... I dropped GH out.... Going to continue to run everything for now.... Will probably start the halo from 3 weeks out. I am going to up the clen to 80 and the T3 to 75.... Still have lower back fat and my legs aren't cutting up as fast as I would like...... I really can't figure out what the deal is.... The vascularity is there.... The striations are all throughout my chest and shoulders and my abs and obliques are getting deeper and more separated..... Not sure what dieting options I have left.... The carb cycling is working.... And I am doing 6 45 minute cardio sessions a week. I'll have updated photos in a couple days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.