Maiden to a Monster

Thank you guys gonna try a cream. Was thinking of getting a waist trainer but can't read between all the bullshit in reviews.

I like misterbs suggestion of 5 small meals and some fasted cardio. I know you said you are working out 6 days a week but maybe try and find some room in there for carb cycling. My last cut on the days i did not train i dropped carbs very low and on the days i did train most if not all carbs were conumed before training or right after and only enough to help shuttle nutrients to the muscle. So not a giant plate of pasta. I realize everyone is different and we need to fuel our workouts but I had great success carb cycling. Its not easy though. Slow and steady to maintain a level of weight loss that will be maintainable after you reach your goals.. Your doing great

LittleTom said:
I like misterbs suggestion of 5 small meals and some fasted cardio. I know you said you are working out 6 days a week but maybe try and find some room in there for carb cycling. My last cut on the days i did not train i dropped carbs very low and on the days i did train most if not all carbs were conumed before training or right after and only enough to help shuttle nutrients to the muscle. So not a giant plate of pasta. I realize everyone is different and we need to fuel our workouts but I had great success carb cycling. Its not easy though. Slow and steady to maintain a level of weight loss that will be maintainable after you reach your goals.. Your doing great
LittleTom
Yeah definitely trusting my coach. Just have to stay on point keeo.pushing keep up with my check ins and follow all changes. Early stages so a lot of room for adjustment. Excited to see where it takes me. Getting an update in about a week so we'll see how things go from there🙂

is your goal fat loss or muscle acquisition, or are you like me, and want it all?!!

Do you always match your shoes & socks to your tights & top? Will I get bigger if I do this? I'll take any advantage I can find! 🙂

nice. it's good to have goals

the journey is the destination xoxoxo 🙂

I'm going to stop lying to you folks and saying I'll be around more, because as it turns out my life hets crazy and I'm way too ADD and inconsistent for this shit. Let's see, where did I leave off...so I went to the olympia, as I tend to do, and decided to move to Vegas. So now I live in Vegas. Then I decided to continue on my gain train of getting leaner and stronger at the same time....so now I'm powerlifting. My last known maxes are: 315 deadlift, 135 bench, and 225 squat. My diet is essentially keto, and I started running winny like almost a week ago. Since my back was the last thing yall saw, that's what I'll post first. Hope everyone has been doing well. Lots of love❤

I'm packing my bags and heading to Vegas, bebe xoxo

Finally back in the gym today after 2 rest days because of my back. Started 10x3 for bench, was hitting it at 135. Gotta love repping your old max

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.