Maiden to a Monster

TSizemore said:
I see a shit ton of progress from some of those earlier pics! I'm quite impressed.... excellent job Maiden!
TSizemore
Thank you T🙂 just wait. I've only just begun what I need right now is a stupid cut cycle. Just a ridiculous push for me to get stupid lean lol my body just won't cut the fat I dont know what to do

This is my first set of progress pictures I sent to my new/old coach. I went back to an old coach and we've been working together about 2 weeks. Either way we'll consider this my starting point.

I've never put full body relaxed pics up before so be kind. Lighting and angle suck but I'm still trying to find the best place and method for these.

Hard to tell fromthe pics but I'm having a hard time differentiating skin from fat at this point. Skin is so damaged from being a fat fuck at a young age that idk if I'll ever get tight on my own without surgery. If anyone has any tips tricks or products to tighten and heal skin please help a sister out.
[20160803_151601.png expired]
[20160803_151523.png expired]
[20160803_151625.png expired]

Attachments

• 20160803_151439.webp
    20160803_151439.webp
    48.7 KB · Views: 32
id have you eating 5 small meals a day, lowering carbs maybe even keto and adding cardio in the morning every day fasted.

whats the plan you're on now

misterB said:
id have you eating 5 small meals a day, lowering carbs maybe even keto and adding cardio in the morning every day fasted.

Fuck keto. I lift 6 days a week cardio 30 minutes 5x week. Everything going great so far.

whats the plan you're on now
misterB

i have a special lotion i can use to tighten up your skin, Maiden. but i have to administer it in person. i hope you understand.

Bossman is the right track with the cream.
You a cream to help stimulate heat in those problem areas. There's a few out on the market.
Capsaicin works if you can withstand the burn to your skin. Wear something tight and keep those areas warm during your workouts.

i will stimulate plenty of heat, that's for sure! ;D

jshredz said:
Bossman is the right track with the cream.
You a cream to help stimulate heat in those problem areas. There's a few out on the market.
Capsaicin works if you can withstand the burn to your skin. Wear something tight and keep those areas warm during your workouts.
jshredz
Heard good reports on matt porter's vasoburn topical.

MOI, that skin will tighten up just fine if you get leaner without losing too much muscle. At your age assuming less than 30 y.o. your skin is very elastic and will bounce back. I can't even tell except for maybe a little around ur belly button, and that will go with being lean.

what about dandelion root? that should get the water out.

i would try going keto. it's done/doing wonders for me. you can ease into it; it's not that bad. Of course, i think you look wonderful already xoxoxo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.