Maiden to a Monster

MaidenOfIron said:
JuicedVenom said:
Looks like bossman is not the only one who would love to be you training partner
[/quote

I'm not sure any of you boys could handle being my training partner :-*
JuicedVenom
Funny. I'm sure I could learn quick, too keep up with you!!!

MaidenOfIron said:
Just 215, nbd. Hit this for 5x3. Need to work on my mobility and subsequent technique but feeling good otherwise. Starting to learn competition technique for when that day comes soon.
MaidenOfIronNice depth in the squat!
Take a look at the Pic, ...Notice your knees well in front of your toes?
See how the knees that far forward are lifting your heels off the ground? Which in turn causes the weight load on your back to make you lean forward. You want to try and keep your weight on the back of your feet, which will let you drive up without compromising form, Utilizing your hips, quads, hamstrings, upper, and lower back.

TSizemore said:
Nice depth in the squat!
See how the knees that far forward are lifting your heels off the ground? Which in turn causes the weight load on your back to make you lean forward. You want to try and keep your weight on the back of your feet, which will let you drive up without compromising form, Utilizing your hips, quads, hamstrings, upper, and lower back.
TSizemore
But that's only if you want great results and you don't want to screw your back up for life. I clearly was not interested in those important factors in my younger days.

Nice catch Tsize.

TSizemore said:
Nice depth in the squat!
TSizemore
Yeah you're 100% I noticed that too. Need to do more mobility work especially hip and ankle. I just recently started recording my big lifts so I never caught any of this stuff before. Rookie shit😉 thanks for looking out! I'll try to post more of my lifts and stuff. Always good to have fresh eyes on "big" weight

Just started a little fat burn stack with clen and t3. Started at 164.4lbs haven't checked body fat. We'll see how it goes! I'll take some progress pictures this week to start with.

will you marry me?

Had a rough couple weeks but this week has been killer. Diet and training were fucked because of a trip and the passing of a friend. This week I've been killing it. Hit 115 for 5x3 on bench Monday, did an insane upper body lift yesterday push and pull, and did legs today with successful 5x3x225 on deads🙂

I think i look bigger but only cuz I'm getting more lean and my waist is shrinking..not because I'm bigger...but I can't really tell. I like it though. Feeling jacked after a long day and crazy deadlift sesh♡
[Snapchat-7055695782232607741.jpg expired]

Attachments

• Snapchat-5816686091902260515.webp
    Snapchat-5816686091902260515.webp
    100.9 KB · Views: 40
My consistency keeping up my log is shit. But my consistency with diet and training is doing pretty fucking good. Down to 158.6 last weigh in, on my 2nd week of a clen/t3 cycle. Will post some pictures as soon as I edit my face out of them.

As promised
[20160611_170344.jpg expired]

Attachments

• 20160611_170300.webp
    20160611_170300.webp
    178.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 20160611_170903.webp
    20160611_170903.webp
    121.4 KB · Views: 26
Right before leg day pic. Did box squats for the first time.... sets of 12 at 185 with a 5 second pause... that was no joke.

Attachments

• 20160612_024324.webp
    20160612_024324.webp
    69.9 KB · Views: 59
Thanks all! Actually looking for a new coach. Mine has been dropping the ball something fierce and I feel really ripped off. Very frustrated but the grind doesn't stop.

From October of last year to last night. Arms didn't get that much bigger, guess they're truly just looking bigger cuz I'm getting leaner🙂 leaning out and maintaining muscle mass!

Attachments

• 20160616_135601.webp
    20160616_135601.webp
    98.9 KB · Views: 43

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.