Maiden to a Monster

I'm gonna try to look into image APS BTW.
Maybe I can add an editor to eg for use.
We shall see

Wasn't going to lift today...finished my last client at 10...then a few buddies came and I decided to do back. Max rep range was 30, no set was less than 12-15. Most were 3 sets, those with 4 had a drop and burnout as last set

-overhand bb rows: 4 sets
-SA Mid row: 3 sets
-ez Bar cable pulldowns: 3 sets
-wide grip lat pulldowns: 3 sets
-smith machine UR Rows: 3 sets
- rear del fly: 3 sets
- rope face pulls: 3 sets

Felt strong, stayed light, high reps, and shoulder seems to be ok. leg day again tomorrow. feeling good🙂

Bored and idle went back to the gym for lack of anything better to do. Climbed the rock wall, got a little arm pump, now on the stairs. Happy Saturday night.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Just got my next clen cycle. Bulgarian pharm Grade. New diet (less carbs...way less) starts Monday. I'm all excited n shit🙂

MaidenOfIron said:
Bored and idle went back to the gym for lack of anything better to do. Climbed the rock wall, got a little arm pump, now on the stairs. Happy Saturday night.
MaidenOfIron
I just got drunk lol joking

MaidenOfIron said:
MaidenOfIron

Ok,so im guessing the Whiskey or Wine idea never happened? LOL.

Glad you had a great workout though.No better way to kill time or energy than in the gym.

Very sexy by the way.YUMMY!!!

MaidenOfIron said:
Just got my next clen cycle. Bulgarian pharm Grade. New diet (less carbs...way less) starts Monday. I'm all excited n shit🙂
MaidenOfIron
Im stoked to see how it goes for you.Will certainly be following along.

F.I.S.T. said:

Ok,so im guessing the Whiskey or Wine idea never happened? LOL.

Glad you had a great workout though.No better way to kill time or energy than in the gym.

Very sexy by the way.YUMMY!!!
F.I.S.T.
Nope I climbed the rock wall hit some arms and did an hour on the stairs. Then came home and watched pumping iron after acquiring my clen and talking Bbing For an hour with my buddy. No complaints as fat as my Saturday night goes🙂

And thank you lol

MaidenOfIron said:
Nope I climbed the rock wall hit some arms and did an hour on the stairs. Then came home and watched pumping iron after acquiring my clen and talking Bbing For an hour with my buddy. No complaints as fat as my Saturday night goes🙂

And thank you lol
MaidenOfIron

You're definitely heading down the right path darlin.Motivated for certain.Also motivating for the rest of us to see you going at it with such intensity and desire.

My pleasure and thank you.

Started new clen cycle today, we'll see how it goes. If I don't get results this time I'm scrapping clen attempts. Maybe just not for me. reworked diet, 40/40/10 Macro Split, protein/fat/carbs. We'll see how that goes as well. Did back today and did deads for the first time in a while. Only got 12 reps on quarters. PathetIc.

Jdmthoughts said:
What do you think has been your lack of success with clen?
Jdmthoughts
Combined with my diet and training it's just never helped lean me out. I felt the same on and off it. And last run caused some ridiculously painful cramping.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.