Maiden to a Monster

MaidenOfIron said:
Combined with my diet and training it's just never helped lean me out. I felt the same on and off it. And last run caused some ridiculously painful cramping.
MaidenOfIronWhy are you're fats so high? Have you added Taurine in with your clen? That virtually removes all the cramping (assuming your water intake is appropriate). What is your Clen dose, and are you ramping it up or just leaving it stationary? Might also consider stacking the clen with t3. (if you're still using Anavar)

No Taurine, cramps aren't so bad honestly but I should add it in either way. Not running anything but clen right now. I've always responded well to high fat high protein low carb so I'm going back to old ways for a while and see where it gets me. I'm gonna run it for 3 or 4 weeks, up the dose each week.

more pics, please 🙂

Jdmthoughts said:
I have always liked the stack of T3 and clen together.... They work well hand in hand.
Jdmthoughts
That's what I keep hearing but I'd be lying if I said the only reason I haven't done it is because I'm nervous about messing with my thyroid.

Taking a rest day today but destroyed my weekend lifts. Back and a little shoulders on Friday and shoulders and wee Bit Of biceps yesterday. Shrugged 135 For 30. Felt pretty awesome not gonna lie. Had a little cheat meal last night at Buffalo wild wings but woke up feeling lean. Now after 2 clean meals I feel bloated....funny how it works. Just meal prepped a whole bunch for the week. Hoping to keep seeing the results. Getting big and small at the same time🙂

I know I keep posting the same shots but that's cuz It's my favorite. Post Back workout pumped As fuck...don't make fun of me I don't know how to pose.
[2015-05-24 16.55.52.jpg expired]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Just finished a monster workout....back some bis and 30 of cardio. Ft weak and was cramping but got it done. Went to my neighboring gym....way more to look at. First time lifting there and I think I'll keep coming back on my days off. A lot more pro and competitive level lifters in there. Definitely motivated me a bit when I was close to pussing out. Too tired to get into amounts n shit but here's the jist of my session:

-lat pulldowns
-straight bar pulldowns
-b.o. db rows
-mid row (new PR- 105/side for 12)
-seated cable row
-wide grip pulldowns
-21s
-std db curls
-cable curls
-smith UR rows
-30 min on stairs

getting some separation in the shoulder/ bicep. nice that's good , its a vascular area but motivating to see. keep the great effort up, and if that red blotchy stuff does not clear up go to a doctor

misterB said:
getting some separation in the shoulder/ bicep. nice that's good , its a vascular area but motivating to see. keep the great effort up, and if that red blotchy stuff does not clear up go to a doctor
misterB
Thank you and 10pts for creativity on that last one😉 you can kinda see my little lat sticking out a bit too🙂

use these signs to reinforce your commitments, i do it everyday. its hard and some days i eat too much but i always stay away from the bad stuff. got to keep moving forward

Finally fucking leaning out! Noticeably! In the process of editing some pics to post. Still a long way to go but nice to finally be getting where it seems. As per usual ongoing battle with getting meals in because of work schedule but getting better trying to make it work. Discipline is coming back in small amounts, better late than never and better some than none. Going to the O again this year, unclear who's joining me though. Sometimes when you work in a gym and most of your friends run gear, you often feel completely alone because people get way too fucking emotional to be around. Lately feels like I have no friends. All I do is work and lift and everyone's on the same damn tren cycle so they're either sensitive about some bullshit or make me feel like they're just trying to get their dicks wet. Don't know who my real friends are anymore. Iron is bae.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.