Mast - Couple Q's

What color do yall notice most mast e to be? I just took notice to the fact that mine are crystal clear. They are made with mct oil so maybe that is why? But next to my current vial of sust, which has a yellow tint to it, these mast e vials are clear clear. Is that normal?

What color do yall notice most mast e to be? I just took notice to the fact that mine are crystal clear. They are made with mct oil so maybe that is why? But next to my current vial of sust, which has a yellow tint to it, these mast e vials are clear clear. Is that normal?
puff88The color of your mast or in fact this is true of almost any finished product is usually decisive on the carrier oil that is used in the brewing process.

The color of your mast or in fact this is true of almost any finished product is usually decisive on the carrier oil that is used in the brewing process.
01dragonslayerVery true and hot much it is heated and how much it oxidises. Tren for example can be completely clear and then I use it a coue times and more air is introduced to the vial and it becomes darker in color.

Another question - been trying to read up a little more on the effect mast has at helping to reduce water retention or deplete excess water from the body (understanding that no, it of course is not a diuretic). Seems alot of people mention experience in mast making them pee alot. If that is the case, it does sound like there can still be some justification and benefit in using mast even if bf is not sub 10%, like many people state is the requirement in order for mast to make any semse. Any thoughts on that?

I never noticed a increase in peeing. I’m not a big fan of mast. Not saying it isnt a good anabolic it just doesn’t fit in my cycles and I don’t notice much from it. I think the only way you can come to a conclusion if a certain steroid is worth it or not or what it’s effects are is to run it and draw your own conclusions if you write something off based on others opinion you might miss something that works great for you.

Agreed Eman. I started my first dose of it this past friday. Running it as a low dose along with sust for about 12 weeks.

Agreed Eman. I started my first dose of it this past friday. Running it as a low dose along with sust for about 12 weeks.
puff88Sounds like your on the right track then.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.