Mister B's road to the Masters Nationals

jshredz said:
When do you start carbing up bro?
jshredzprobable Monday night or tuesday, I see coach Monday night i'm assuming its very low carbs as posted till then

also meant to add 1 gallon water today, i gallon water tomorrow , monday 32 oz tuesdaY 32 OS CUT OFF BY 5 pm

odd lighting and taken by my 11 year old, but he did fine for what I wanted to see , just checking BF today , looks low

Attachments

• IMG_3034a.webp
    IMG_3034a.webp
    45.2 KB · Views: 21
looking awesome friend!!!! hope you crush this competition... you're an inspiration to me for sure

MisterB your inspiration for me too get on stage and kill it in October. I'm psyched for you

JuicedVenom said:
MisterB your inspiration for me too get on stage and kill it in October. I'm psyched for you
JuicedVenom
Thsnks my brother JV, I would not have come so far without you around to answer questions and give me advise , we leave Tuesday to bring the hardware home , going to kill it and be proud

Looking solid brother your hard work has paid off. Its been a pleasure folliwing this and i learned alot. Go crush it man.

misterB said:
Thsnks my brother JV, I would not have come so far without you around to answer questions and give me advise , we leave Tuesday to bring the hardware home , going to kill it and be proud
misterBI'm very happy too hear that I was a help too you. It's what we're here for. Some of us are closer than others and some or many have very different goals, as far as I'm aware there's only a handful of us who compete. And you have inspired me too get back on stage this year. As well as all the help both words and other things. Now please hit me up b4 you go. So I can wish you luck. U know the deal

i brought my best but in the end i need to work harder on my posing, took third, wanted second really bad... still i did what i said and i was in the best shape of my life, pics soon

Attachments

• IMG_3072a.webp
    IMG_3072a.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 17
Congrats misterB thats awesome and you made yourself and EG proud. Great log and looking forward to more.

Congrats brotha. Saw the pics, you looked awesome.
Hope your enjoying some rest and food right now.

jshredz said:
Congrats brotha. Saw the pics, you looked awesome.
Hope your enjoying some rest and food right now.
jshredz
Thsnks, looked like a t of transitional pics, I'll get the full roll and a guy in the audience is sending me some I'll share

Going. To get judges feed back this week but I know what I need yo improve on
But thanks shredz, you're A good brother and I always appreciate you're feedback

Super shredded! !!... you an inspiration my friend.... o have really enjoyed following this

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

few pics / classic / BB middleweight
[TCM_5634a.jpg expired]
[63784-finala.jpg expired]

Attachments

• 63784-55_final.webp
    63784-55_final.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 18
misterB said:
few pics / classic / BB middleweight
misterB
You look great brother congrats!! These young guys don't know how hard it is at our age your a inspiration to me and always have been.

Looking great. You really exceeded your expectations. Congratulations my friend

Conditioning was amazing B.
Great work. I know a lot went into this.

still waiting on the judges feed back, my GF and i have a running joke hes going to call and say , O yea, you're the Idiot who had his suit on inside out... no fucking shit we knocked you down one

yup, wore my classic trunks inside out for the pore judging... lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.