Mister B's road to the Masters Nationals

your dedication is awe inspiring friend... your looking great... i like how you leave nothing to chance

Damn Karl sent me Pack.. 9 days is exspress from Israel . Landed today but no one home now for a week- sure wish I had that it's IGF majic

I can stop using JV photo and now use yours MisterB to catfish women. Lmao. Just joking.

You looking great bro, seriously good.

misterB said:
Damn Karl sent me Pack.. 9 days is exspress from Israel . Landed today but no one home now for a week- sure wish I had that it's IGF majic
misterBDAMN. that's a bummer. I'll pin a extra 50 mcg for you!

Great Father's Day , had a cheat meal and caves won nba championship , kids got me a cool card, all is well in myrtle beach

Damn misterB, your progress these last couple years is awe inspiring. Great work brother!

Cut all long esters out Friday last week, bumped tren a mast p and test p all to 100 mg per day
Serious as can be on the diet , working out hard here at the beach, chest and shoulders today back and biceps tomorrow and maybe a massage this week, gf is getting one tomorrow while I workout this gyms owned by a chiropractor who has massage therapist their too

Sounds like you're doing it right, good job! I swear by this out side of stretching (weights and nom weights) and Yoga... Massages are the next best thing to get those muscles loose to allow for expansions I was fucking this Massuse for awhile and noticed a big difference after awhile, not to mention it just feels amazing

received my Halo from Vaultek, looks awesome and they were super helpful and rushed me the stuff when i explained the coached dropping this on me last min. took first one tonight as its about bedtime and coach said 1 a night before bed

also got some DYEL TMT - everything he makes is top notch and I expect the same for this, been using PCT-SHop cut mix but im out in one more shot so got this as a buffer while PCT sends more. Plus DYEL is packed into 1 ML while I need 1.4 of PCT. both are excellent and have my recommendation if you're looking for a cut mix, know they use Glycol and Ethyl Oleate in these so be aware if you're sensitive

cut the carbs this week, back down to 1 cup of rice and a 1/2 cup of broccoli per meal, time to get really ripped. no room for bitching

also 30 min AM cardio and on days I dont lift i will now do 30 or 40 min evening cardio too

adding 60 mg clen a day, not coach recommended just paranoid about loosing the last little fat, seeing him for evaluation Tuesday night

for those tracking food

4 weeks till stage
Diet

M1
4oz beef
4 egg whites - I drink it as 3/4 cup liquid
No carbs here

M2 & M4
7oz fish
1 cup rice
1/2 cup broccoli

M3 & M5
7 oz chicken
1 cup rice
6 asparagus tips

M6
1.5 scoops whey
1 oz almonds

drugs
tren A -100mg per day
Mast P - 100 mg per day
Test P - 100 mg per day
winstrol 60 mg per day 20 mg every 8 hours
anavar 75 mg per day 25 every 8 hours
proviron 75 mg per day 25 every 8 hours
halo 15 mg once per day at bed
hgh - 3 IU AM - 3 IUs PM (seros and greytops)
clen starting tomorrow 60 mg single dose AM
benadryl PM
t4- 200 mcgs AM

sent coach new pics today and he was happy, no diet changes no drug changes we hold the course for another week, thats awesome i don't have to really suffer yet, its good to be lean and relaxing 3 weeks out

preview last night, little full of food but you can see in on track i hope 🙂)

[IMG_2976a.jpg expired]

Attachments

• IMG_2975a.webp
    IMG_2975a.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 22
damn it man.... love these updates ... makes me want to hit the gym right now!!!!!

you look great

Looking really good man. Just a litte bit away from that dried out veiny leaf look brother. Keep crushing it, making EG proud

thanks LT, doing only 30 min AM cardio,, but i'm going to crank it up a bit soon, goal is to do it slow, only need to peak for 2 days, so coach knows what hes doing , no risk to losing muscles im right at 185 the max weight for my height

every day a little change a little harder little tighter , today my low back was tight, no water . fees good .

i'll share new pics almost daily for these next 2 1/2 weeks leading up to the drive to Pittsburgh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.