Mister B's road to the Masters Nationals

he and littlet like many of our members are simply killing it!
proud of you mrb

Thsnks guys, I did win the masters division 50 and older , crushed the old guys
Also took third in the masters classic 35 and older with no height weight limits. Felt great pictures coming soon

more soon, still not on the NPC site

Attachments

• IMG_2739a.webp
    IMG_2739a.webp
    76.9 KB · Views: 21
started the cut cycle today
50 mg tren A daily
50 mg test prop daily
50 mg mast P daily
once a week 200 mg test C

daily 50 mg anavar
daily 50 mg winstrol
daily 50 mg proviron
aromasin as needed thinking twice a week 12.5 mg

wow!!!... friend you look GREAT!... much respect to you for the work and dedication you put in....

3 orals... how long will you be running those... any concerns over the hit on HDL etc....

and how much did you weigh at the contest... and how many calories a day were you doing? if you don't mind

krustus said:
wow!!!... friend you look GREAT!... much respect to you for the work and dedication you put in....

3 orals... how long will you be running those... any concerns over the hit on HDL etc....
krustus
not too worried, the proviron and anavar are mild, 7 weeks of winny will do something but i an on a lot of suppliments to stay safe

NAC / Tudca, liv52

krustus said:

and how much did you weigh at the contest... and how many calories a day were you doing? if you don't mind
krustus
He posted his meal plan. And I believe that he said 185 was his weight.

never counted it, but i've notice differences when he tweaks the ratio of carbs to fats , proteins typically stay high

when we dropped red meat and did al fish i dropped a lot of low back fat/water , had no fat on the back on show day , also cut carbs in half for 7 day s

back shot from the win at northcoast championships, i was very happy to have worked off the low back fat and water.

Attachments

• 2001044.webp
    2001044.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 20
misterB said:
back shot from the win at northcoast championships, i was very happy to have worked off the low back fat and water.
misterB
Thats fucking awesome man. That lower back fat for me is a killer and I know what kind of work and dedication it takes to get that shit off. Its underrated but that alone tells a big tale. Very nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.