Mister B's road to the Masters Nationals

Re: Mister B's road to the Masters Nationals (powered by Pristyn Labs )

got a sincere compliment from the man who won the Arnold classic amature in mens physique , asked me has i got my rear delts to pop out , said my back was awesome... he want to work out with me

hell yes!!!... i would be fired up hearing that.. and hell i want to work out with you too...lol

strongly considering switching all my gear to DYEL, man's got the good stuff. i'm a convert !

Now if he will sponsor my quest we're golden

Hit him up bro.

Driving to the world's gym tomorrow to meet the coach, see how he likes my progress with about 2 or 3 weeks left of free eating . then train legs hard while out there

so far no changes to the protocol and i'm doing great and making gains, body's hurting all over from going hard, got to stay healthy and cross the finish line in one piece
killed arms and still can't straighten the left one all the way, almost a week lol but i pump the blood and sit in the hot tub, its coming around, doing a second chest day in the basement with cables, just 30 min but it's having an impact, also adding a second leg day this week, expect the coach to cover that tomorrow, probable a light day compared to normal but getting good growth and shape so adding more to the hamstrings and calf will help

DYEL is a great guy.

updated relaxed base, did legs today no upper body . no pump

Attachments

• IMG_2553a.webp
    IMG_2553a.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2554a.webp
    IMG_2554a.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 67
did not get to see the coach today, i drove to the wrong FUKING gym, so pissed 2.5 hours back and forth . then off to my gym for legs.. sucked but its over. ill see him next saturday

Damn!!!.... wish i looked like that!

looking great friend... you gonna kill this

Need a ton of work on my posing so last night I got together with a gym friend whos a pro and another amature who won the arnold classic for physic and did 30 MIN of posing last night ,learned a lot . and will do this several times a week as a group and i'll practice several times a day at home

another great poising session , learning a lot think we will be posing as a group 3 or 4 times a week , its a huge help and funny to see the normal people watching through the window when you strip down to your shorts lol

Normal people lol. Being all that you can be MisterB. Many obstacles in this sport and you seem to be pushing through all of them with ease. Big ups to you.

We're the normal ones. The rest of the world is jusy screwed up! Lol

you def are killing it bro

doing two a day cardio, 30 min fasted after waking up and 30 min before bed.

talking the coach into moving to the cutting drugs on wednesday or sooner since we are going to be 10 weeks out and i'd like a little boost for the show in 19 days.. i know its just to qualify and i'm not supposed to care, but come on who doesn't show up to win

got my new diet i will be starting on saturday

M1
6oz chicken
3tbsp cream of wheat

M2,3,4
7oz fish
1/2 cup rice
1/2 cup broccoli

M5
6oz chicken
4oz swt pot
6 asparagus

M6
7oz fish
4 cups spinach

Im going to be tired of fish real soon

What kind of fish? I buy the fillets of salmon at Costco. Man I swear I can eat it every single day. All I do is sprinkle some seasoning on it. Put it in the pan and put some pace salsa over it. Bake in oven @ 375 for 24 min. With 1cup if brown rice 2x a day for the last 8 weeks. Still not burned out on it yet. Every now and then when I remember to bring packets I pour the less sodium soy sauce on top too after its cooked. Dam good to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i already eat salmon or tilapia every day fro the last few months.. but i'm going o do it and like it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.