Mister B's road to the Masters Nationals

Bro last pics I saw you looking great.. how's things progressing? And I forgot when is the comp?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

misterB said:
doing two a day cardio, 30 min fasted after waking up and 30 min before bed.

talking the coach into moving to the cutting drugs on wednesday or sooner since we are going to be 10 weeks out and i'd like a little boost for the show in 19 days.. i know its just to qualify and i'm not supposed to care, but come on who doesn't show up to win
misterB
I was just thinking about that. 30 min am 30 mins pm at home using bike and jump rope. Hmmm

Little Dog said:
Bro last pics I saw you looking great.. how's things progressing? And I forgot when is the comp?

Little Dog
ill post a pic this week, progress is good i'm ahead of schedule for the cut targetting july 28th but going ahead and doing a big local show called the North coast championships next week as a primer , i'm maybe 70% but i need to practice posing and get the stage fright over so this is the best way to do it

loving me some cod center cut filets... sweet and buttery compared to salmon and tilapia.. gort to have variety if im going to eat fish 4 times a day for 9 weeks

found a pic from a team mate, maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago in our gym ... i feel smaller lol ..im hungry!!

Attachments

• team-person.webp
    team-person.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 33
a little blurry but you can see where I am, 9 weeks out from masters Nationals and a week away from the Northcoast championships

Attachments

• IMG_2714a.webp
    IMG_2714a.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 30
Thank you , Saturday's the first test , almost 8 weeks out from nationals now

misterB said:
got my new diet i will be starting on saturday

M1
6oz chicken
3tbsp cream of wheat

M2,3,4
7oz fish
1/2 cup rice
1/2 cup broccoli

M5
6oz chicken
4oz swt pot
6 asparagus

M6
7oz fish
4 cups spinach

Im going to be tired of fish real soon
misterB
How many calories is that bro

Looks good to me. I haven't been able to put much food away so I guess I need to go high fiber. Might mirror this to a point

sucking down water today, one gallon today..waters going away soon

getting leaner with the fish diet , back is way leaner and loosing the low back water .. couple more days

1 gallon of water yesterday , posing with my team at night went well

1 gallon of water today , posing again tonight

1/2 gallon of water tomorrow... waters going to go away soon

misterB said:
ill post a pic this week, progress is good i'm ahead of schedule for the cut targetting july 28th but going ahead and doing a big local show called the North coast championships next week as a primer , i'm maybe 70% but i need to practice posing and get the stage fright over so this is the best way to do it
misterBThat's awesome bro, I wish you the best and I'm rooting for you as you know

water today ios 1/2 gallon. carbs are doubled so 1 cup rice and 1/2 cucumber with each meal. i can have salt today

tomorrow 32 oz water cut off by 5 PM, double carbs no sodium

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.