Mister B's road to the Masters Nationals

totally agree LT... the lower back always tells the story... i guess that's why bodybuilding showa are won from the back.

you killing it as usual misterb... thanks for sharing pics... always inspires

Very dedicated. Lower back is a tough spot to hit. You definetly are a very hard worker.

these next 6 and a half weeks are where i will define my character, my efforts will exceed my goals , I will be better and i will conquer the task at hand

on july 20 and 21 i will be better than i am today and i promise you the men who show up will not be expecting the conditioning i will bring

misterB said:
these next 6 and a half weeks are where i will define my character, my efforts will exceed my goals , I will be better and i will conquer the task at hand

on july 20 and 21 i will be better than i am today and i promise you the men who show up will not be expecting the conditioning i will bring
misterB

FUCK YEAH BRO!!!

went to a wedding this weekend, I packed all my own food, ate my meals on time even when I was driving, cold fish, will it's time to eat i just do it like it or not

good news was im allowed 1 cheat meal as my 5th meal only on saturdays so i was in luck

I didn't over do it but damn it was good, it was a country wedding and they had a lot of great home cooked stuff, my GFs mother and sisters all made it

i had three pieces of spiral ham, about 3/4 cup of baked mac and cheese some coleslaw and some fruit , i even had a teeny lemon flavor cup cake before it was time to go back to the diet

mac and fucking cheese was like the best thing i've ever eaten, damn i have not had cheese in 3 or 4 months

no breaks till July 22 and then in getting huge !.. with abs

Looked good bro.
I use this tactic all the time. If know there's going to be an event or something like that, I plan for one of my cheats to be during that time. Takes the stress of a bit.

great job mr b! You definitely were more conditioned back looks pretty sick! Must have felt real good

49ER said:
great job mr b! You definitely were more conditioned back looks pretty sick! Must have felt real good
49ER
it did feel good but it was really a way to reduce the stress and nerves for the big show i'm working on,July 20 -21 in Pittsburgh PA . i will be better in all departments on those days

MisterB you're a beast brotha! Keep it coming..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

5 weeks out, weight 187 but i'll be 185 that day and cross over to classic. masters 50+ light heavy

Attachments

• IMG_2787.webp
    IMG_2787.webp
    44 KB · Views: 21
jshredz said:
Is that a green latern power ring???
Looking great bro
jshredz
that's my Malachite ring, sort of my spiritual wedding band with my wonderful woman but it does look like a green lantern ring... hmmm might have to tap into that

wait till the next week,, im really going into the cut now and these next few weeks i will get freaky ripped , this is it. going for the money, the sponsorship. opportunity cant be allowed to pass

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.