Mister B's road to the Masters Nationals

I haven't been on for awhile brother so I missed all of this, damn you are rocking it.!!!!!

Damn this heart problem, see you do this has my adrenaline pumping. I have to find someone that has been through what I have and knows how to work around having congestive heart failure........YOUR LOOKING AWESOME MISTER B!!!!

thank thor, its a five year compounding effort, finally seeing the results and taking it to the stage as the youngest of the old guys. i really appreciate the kind words. You all truly motivate me to succeed and to make you all proud. after nationals I'll probable start posting without the screen name and i'll share videos and interviews that are online and pics on the NPC sites

good leg day, did
3x single leg extensions with drop sets 10-8-6-4-2 repeat
4x lying leg curls
3x hack squat presses
4x double leg extensions 10 with toes in 10 with toes out- burns real good
3x straight leg dead lift
3x low back hyperextensions

ventrogluteal and ass hurt but was a good move working through it and getting blood into the arewa, move that hormone around , going to do 5 min in the hot tub in a sec
just ate meal #3
7 oz skinless chicken breast,
1 cup brown rice,
6 asparagus tips -
secret i dipped the chicken in barbecue sauce, dont tell coach lol thats why i did 10 extra min cardio i love the barbecue sauces and ketchups

Damn bro. You look absolutely great. Those abs are popping out like nobody's business.
These are real life pictures. Not the photoshopped pictures we all see in magazines and online. Plus these other people have professional photographers. You look FUCKN awesome!!!!! Especially for a quick selfie #REALLIFE
Makes me feel fat. Lol.

thanks brother, you know i couldn't do it without your assistance and support. you've been there since day one

misterB said:
thanks brother, you know i couldn't do it without your assistance and support. you've been there since day one
misterBI try bro. Same here. You have helped me immensely. I'm falling behind, but you've been pushing me. I'm down from 270s to high 250s or so. Still a ways to go. But I tweaked my diet and now it's shred time.
I believe I can do this again. But I'll be 240
This time

Attachments

• Image1467554609.354067.webp
    Image1467554609.354067.webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Image1467554621.712669.webp
    Image1467554621.712669.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 16
Damn....JV... badass pics.... more inspiration from my friends on EG

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

MisterB is a great inspiration to me. Keeps me on track, especially when I need it most. Genuinely great guy.
MisterB has a hell of a strong mind and willpower beyond measures. Show me another guy @50 years old looking like B. A REAL PICTURE. NO PHOTOSHOP! Not many out there as well proportioned and fit as he is. 185 of pure muscle. I'm very impressed. Remember he's not 25 or 30. That's why it's amazing. No extra skin on his lower back.

So basically what your saying he's like a historic muscle car in prestige condition!! Lol

A lot of hard work, meal planning, dedication and consistency..

jshredz said:
So basically what your saying he's like a historic muscle car in prestige condition!! Lol

A lot of hard work, meal planning, dedication and consistency..
jshredzWell pretty damn good condition. Yes

down to the wire now

Last week diet

Diet
M1
4oz chicken
4 ew
No carbs here

M2 & M4
7oz fish
1/2 cup rice
1/2 cup broccoli

M3 & M5
7oz chicken
1 cup rice m3 none for m5
6 asparagus

M6
8oz fish
1oz almonds

Gear
100 tren a
100 mast p
100 test p
60 winny
75 anavar
80 Clen
15 mg halo with m1 and m6

starting Friday- nolvadex 2 x a day

body fat is very low, certainly under 7 % , very tired no fat no carbs , CNS is over stimulated just to try and function but only one week left

let me look for a picture to share

There are some great logs and great competitors around here. This is another one that gives me a lot of insperation and motivation. A lot of respect brother. Not only as a BBer but as a person.

Your going to kill it B.
You look fantastic bro. Don't worry the last week is the easy one.. all the hard part is over. Lol

jshredz said:
Your going to kill it B.
You look fantastic bro. Don't worry the last week is the easy one.. all the hard part is over. Lol
jshredz
i only got out of bed to eat and go to the gym.. this is not easy i'm dying from no energy ..i better do well because this is suffering

can't wait for that night before cheeseburger and those morning of pancakes

Re: Mister B's road to the Masters Nationals (powered by Pristyn Labs )

misterB said:
Received the IGF1 -lr3. will begin tomorrow for leg day
misterB
How are you pinning bilaterally? How many mgs and how soon after workout?

Re: Mister B's road to the Masters Nationals (powered by Pristyn Labs )

Wacker said:
How are you pinning bilaterally? How many mgs and how soon after workout?
Wacker
so i'm using it a little differently that i would recommend.
right now I do 25 mg bilaterally of LR3 daily at meal 2 (50 mcgs)
then while in the gym i fo 40 mcgs bilaterally of DES into the target muscle (80 mcgs total)

if I was recommending a protocol id say use LR3 on workout days and use it right after leaving the gym, wait till the muscles throw up the receptors.
i'm using it to stop glucose from entering into cells, which, in turn, forces the body to burn fat and not sucrose.so i get real lean, while looking really swole

the days are winding down but it only gets tougher as we go for complete carb depletion before filling up. new diet and gear

Diet
Meal 1
4 oz chicken
4 egg whites( drink 3/4 cups)
1/2 cup rice

Meal 2 & Meal 4
7oz fish
1/2 cup broccoli

Meal 3 & Meal 5
7 oz chicken
6 asparagus

Meal 6
8 oz fish
1 oz almonds

Gear
100 tren a
100 mast p
50 winny
40 anavar
15 halo m1 and m6
*stop gh and test
*40 mg Nolva split in 2 doses

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.