New iPhone?

When big business receives it, generally it trickles back to the economy in salaries and business spending through reinvestment and support of operating costs. Also in raw materials and sub contracts that further support economy.
When given to the poor they spend it on cigarettes, alcohol, parties, drugs and stereo equipment for non operating vehicles then they are looking for more cause they are flat busted again.
I'm not stereo typing, I employ 4 such people and its common knowledge they and everyone they know never have a dime to their name or even gas to get to work but by God they partied like hell all weekend. And no matter what you say to them, they stay in the same rut, no desire to get out of it.

Last in job growth? Compared to who,.....Definitely not Spain, or Italy, Or Greece, or Europe!

RockShawn said:
When big business receives it, generally it trickles back to the economy in salaries and business spending through reinvestment and support of operating costs. Also in raw materials and sub contracts that further support economy.
When given to the poor they spend it on cigarettes, alcohol, parties, drugs and stereo equipment for non operating vehicles then they are looking for more cause they are flat busted again.
I'm not stereo typing, I employ 4 such people and its common knowledge they and everyone they know never have a dime to their name or even gas to get to work but by God they partied like hell all weekend. And no matter what you say to them, they stay in the same rut, no desire to get out of it.
RockShawnumm wrong.
Business wont spend unless there is DEMAND.
when the poor has ity they spend.
Exactly what you claim is happening in my state and we are again ranked 49th in the fed index.
Business doesn't make products cause they have extra $, They do because of demand.
If the consumer has no $$ there is no demand.

GRIM said:
BS the repubs give it to big business how is that any better?
As wal mart sends people to the state for bennies, ppl love the low costs and bitch about the taxes the bennies cost.
BOTH parties are in it together.

My republican governor gave the wealthy a nice tax break WHILE raising taxes on the poor..
GRIM
Really? The bottom 47% DO NOT pay taxes, while still getting a refund. Whenever I see someone post stuff like this I have to wonder about the veracity of such statements. Raising taxes on the poor is political suicide.

You honestly don't think the d's give just as much in subsidies, etc. to big business? D's are the subsidy kings. Obama received more from Wall street in campaign donations than any president in history. We have the highest corporate tax rates in the world, btw. What does this do, besides ruin our economy? It creates an environment where 'big business' will look for any possible method to get tax breaks, loopholes, etc.

Hanzo said:
GRIM said:
As wal mart sends people to the state for bennies, ppl love the low costs and bitch about the taxes the bennies cost.

My republican governor gave the wealthy a nice tax break WHILE raising taxes on the poor..
GRIM
Really? The bottom 47% DO NOT pay taxes, while still getting a refund. Whenever I see someone post stuff like this I have to wonder about the veracity of such statements. Raising taxes on the poor is political suicide.

You honestly don't think the d's give just as much in subsidies, etc. to big business? D's are the subsidy kings. Obama received more from Wall street in campaign donations than any president in history. We have the highest corporate tax rates in the world, btw. What does this do, besides ruin our economy? It creates an environment where 'big business' will look for any possible method to get tax breaks, loopholes, etc.
ummm they do pay taxes, you might want to reword....to something factual and not right wing propaganda..

TSizemore said:
Last in job growth? Compared to who,.....Definitely not Spain, or Italy, Or Greece, or Europe!
TSizemore50 other states...

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/article/2011/dec/12/inside-walker-tax-debate-ws-budget-increase-or-cut/

polifact sure backs up my statement...

Hanzo said:
GRIM said:

GRIM

Is it too late for me to join?? Lol
The bottom doesnt pay income tax but they pay other taxes

GRIM said:
Hanzo said:
GRIM said:

GRIM

ummm they do pay taxes, you might want to reword....to something factual and not right wing propaganda..

No, I don't really want to reword, but you might want to get out of your leftwing bubble. Funny how you try to portray yourself as above partisan politics but you always come out with leftwing babble.

http://www.ntu.org/tax-basics/who-pays-income-taxes.html

http://money.cnn.com/2013/03/12/news/economy/rich-taxes/index.html

From cnn, that damned rightwing propaganda machine.lol

I use facts, might want to try it some time hanzo.
The quote you said is an outdated quote laughed @ when Romney brought it up.
I am ripping on both parties, yet that makes me left wing.
Ok then
Dare to question BS right wing propaganda = you must be a lefty
right...

GRIM said:
RockShawn said:
RockShawnumm wrong.
Business wont spend unless there is DEMAND.
when the poor has ity they spend.
Exactly what you claim is happening in my state and we are again ranked 49th in the fed index.
Business doesn't make products cause they have extra $, They do because of demand.
If the consumer has no $$ there is no demand.

So that's the fault of big business? Last year alone there were 81,000 pages of new regulations passed, guess where the majority of these went to?

How about government getting the hell out of the way and letting our economy get going again?

morrey said:
Hanzo said:
GRIM said:

GRIM

True, State and local taxes are burdensome enough.

basic economics...

GRIM said:
I use facts, might want to try it some time hanzo.
The quote you said is an outdated quote laughed @ when Romney brought it up.
I am ripping on both parties, yet that makes me left wing.
Ok then
Dare to question BS right wing propaganda = you must be a lefty
right...
GRIM
Huh? Doesn't merit a response.

GRIM said:
Hanzo said:
GRIM said:

GRIM

His statement was right, just worded wrong. What he meant was, they pay taxes (paycheck), and then get returns of more than they paid in. Because of their exemptions, and EIC, and ghost dependants

morrey said:
Hanzo said:
GRIM said:

GRIM

ding, ding, ding....
they do pay taxes..

TSizemore said:
His statement was right, just worded wrong. What he meant was, they pay taxes (paycheck), and then get returns of more than they paid in. Because of their exemptions, and EIC, and ghost dependants
TSizemorelol right but worded wrong? Why I said he might want to word it to something factual.
Believe it or not MANY believe what he posted is fact..

GRIM said:
morrey said:
Hanzo said:
GRIM said:

GRIM

ding, ding, ding....
they do pay taxes..

... and they get more than they pay in refunds, so, NO, they don't pay taxes. One exception would be local, which is the least amount anyway.

One of my employees with 5 kids got back 10000$ I only sent in 2300 from his paychecks. Geuss what. All that money is fucking gone and he has nothing to show for it and his kids still are starving and have shitty clothes cause he parties it away an spent what was left on an old beat up expedition that doesn't even run now. How the fuck does that stimulate the economy!!!!????!! How.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.