New iPhone?

GRIM said:
RockShawn said:
GRIM said:
I'm talking about the rich who are abusing the very system everyone is bitching about......
GRIMits abused by both extremes. But the poor side is way bigger and costs way more!
until you count in the fact that many of those 'poor' @ least the working ones are being used by the wealthy sent to the state for their benefits.

The entire system is fucked and is gonna remain so until people wake up to facts not political emotional propaganda that gets their candidates elected.
Yes I agree. Only I don't feel it will ever get fixed. That's why I put my hope in Jesus Christ. And now ill go wash my mouth out with soap.

GRIM said:
RockShawn said:
GRIM said:
I'm talking about the rich who are abusing the very system everyone is bitching about......
GRIMits abused by both extremes. But the poor side is way bigger and costs way more!
until you count in the fact that many of those 'poor' @ least the working ones are being used by the wealthy sent to the state for their benefits.

The entire system is fucked and is gonna remain so until people wake up to facts not political emotional propaganda that gets their candidates elected.

Well, with the real unemployment rate @ 21% and a record 10,000,000 on disability what are we supposed to do? Keep railing about the 'rich', the ones who give people jobs? You have to understand the so called 'rich' aren't the problem, it's the government. Class envy gets us nowhere. I say term limits and abolish the IRS and start over. Also eliminate many of the cabinet level dept.'s, they are useless bureaucrats anyway, all they do is pester legitimate people who want to succeed.

Bronco said:
Grim you should change the name of your forum to enhance politics ;D
Broncolol

I agree the system is FUCKED.
That's why I'm personally for removing all laws/regulations and rewriting with bare minimums.
Sad thing is we are left in such a fucked mess.

RockShawn said:
Screw all this noise. I'm going to go by a new iPhone dammit.
RockShawnHa...I got one its nothing special. And you shouldn't be supporting big buisness , I feel sorry for those poor people working for apple

GRIM said:
Bronco said:
Grim you should change the name of your forum to enhance politics ;D
Broncolol

I agree the system is FUCKED.
That's why I'm personally for removing all laws/regulations and rewriting with bare minimums.
Sad thing is we are left in such a fucked mess.

I think we should limit Congress to being in session to just like 2 months per year. That way they can't screw us so much. And cancel all salaries for politicians. 😉

Bronco said:
RockShawn said:
RockShawnHa...I got one its nothing special. And you shouldn't be supporting big buisness , I feel sorry for those poor people working for apple
Did you see Samsung passed Apple in smart phones?

GRIM said:
Bronco said:
RockShawn said:
Did you see Samsung passed Apple in smart phones?
Cell phone technology is unbelievable. I couldn't tell you half of the stuff my iPhone is capable of lol. As long as I can talk (which I do very little of) txt, and surf the web (mainly forums) I'm happy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.